Kenne Bell 2010 Mustang GT: Speed (slow) and Sound Build

Did you smother them with salsa? The salsa gets me like 80% of the time at any mexican place. LOL.

Are you going to the show this weekend in Fontana?

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Did you smother them with salsa? The salsa gets me like 80% of the time at any mexican place. LOL.

Are you going to the show this weekend in Fontana?

Been to that place many times, don't know what made it so explosive this time LOL.

No show next weekend, couldn't change my schedule at work.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I would really like to see how you are doing this Ken. I have extra deadner here if you need some to help seal all the holes

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Can't wait to see how the IB works out for you, thought about doin one with bigger subs, but I need my bass fix and wouldn't have an amp small enough to do that. Sounds like it's gonna be impressive though.

On a side note: It'd be funny as hell to see what's his face up there ^ get reset and have to actually contribute to the forums xD

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

I would really like to see how you are doing this Ken. I have extra deadner here if you need some to help seal all the holes

Thanks Scott. I still have a bit as well. It really shouldn't be that hard as long as can get the shape right with cardboard before tracing to wood. It will fit behind the openings' frame on the sides. Then, i'll probably use great stuff along the top and any gaps on bottom, spray it into bags. The bottom is going to be hardest, has a weird shape to it.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived