Second Skin Audio

Aeroport general rules to follow?

8 hours ago, Jeremy9801 said:

@1point21gigawattsHey I was looking for some help I’ve read so much and I just get more confused each time 😂. I have 2 15” kicker solo barics in a 10 cubic ft sealed box shared chamber. The sub specs. Fs(25.48hz) Qtp(0.718) Qms(15.3538) Qes(0.5856) Qts(0.5642) for rest of the specs they’re here https://www.kicker.com/app/tsparam/44L7S154.html 

I want to make my sealed box ported with an aero port but I have no idea what length or diameter port to get I’ve tried the calculators but I just don’t get it I get negative numbers and weird numbers that’s don’t make sense. If I could get the port diameter and length I need I will make one from pvc. Thank you sm for the help in advance.

I have a better idea. Message me so I can tell you my phone number and I can help you better.

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

7 hours ago, stingray72 said:

Go with 2 big ass ports 8 inches stock length.

https://www.bigass-ports.com/product-p/8vt-2.htm

I’m glad you answered on my behalf even though I never told you to speak for me. No worries though. But if he did do aeroports on that high of a qts and that low of an fs. What should he tune them 2 8” aero ports to?

2 minutes ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

I have a better idea. Message me so I can tell you my phone number and I can help you better.

You back on the forum bud? I thought you where out of the car audio game? 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

2 minutes ago, Dafaseles said:

You back on the forum bud? I thought you where out of the car audio game? 

I’m back. And nah I’m not out the car audio game. I just had to set things straight and shake things up throughout the world. It’s called a gangster sabbatical. Y’all seen what happened in the world when I left the forum.

10 minutes ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

I’m glad you answered on my behalf even though I never told you to speak for me. No worries though. But if he did do aeroports on that high of a qts and that low of an fs. What should he tune them 2 8” aero ports to?

Im sorry bud didnt mean to step on toes.  I will step aside and let you answer his question.

4 minutes ago, stingray72 said:

Im sorry bud didnt mean to step on toes.  I will step aside and let you answer his question.

I like your screen name because their are 72 Canaanite statues in Solomon's vineyard. Solomon is a lying bitch though that tries to speak on my behalf too. Weird.