I'm sure some of you have heard by now, but I did want to make it known here as well...

PULSE CAR AUDIO IS MOVING!!

Our customer base over the past 3 years has been more dominant from the DE area . With over 41% of our client base coming from DE and only 26% in MD (with a small percentage also coming from VA, PA, NY, NJ area) the move to DE makes sense. We have been searching for a great location that would give us room for expansion, more cars, more custom work, great location and room for shows WITH DEMOS... We have found that place.

I will not say EXACTLY where the location is at the moment out of respect. There is another audio shops close in proximity to this location and I would like to sit down and have a conversation with that business owner about it before the location is released to the general public.

.... STAY TUNED :)

Edited by PULSE CAR AUDIO

Time for a fresh look ric.

Not saying you look like shit, just that now is the time to make the changes you want.

Ive been there, take it from me. It will pay 10 fold.

Feel free to look at my remodel pics, also other cool shops to get ideas from.

Jml audio in st.louis

Sonus car audio in clarksville TN

Those are a few very nice shops.

Great ideas.

And good luck on your RELO.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Good stuff Ric. Cant wait to come up and see the new shop

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Thank you.

Remodel took me almost 2 months

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz