Sundown Audio

Hifonics BRZ1700.1d?

AB18VFL

But for real. OP. Just keep in mind you get what you pay for..Really. KEEP THAT IN MIND!!

Just tryign to save you a little bit of time and money.

2 - Sundown Audio SA-12 D4 (Box tuned to 34 hrz)

1 - RF t1500.1bdcp

1 - RF t400.4

2 - JL Audio C5 5 1/4 in front doors

2 - JL Audio C5 570 in rear deck

2 - JL Audio ZR100 in front pillars

1 - Kenwood ExCelon HU

I owned a hifonics 1200 does rated until I put it to the DD-1. Then the gain could only go up I'd say about 1/3 then it distorted and no bass boost. Before it was like 1/2 way up and near max bass boost, plus its not the most efficient amp. The skar 1500 I have now destroys the hifonics amp.

same with me, i had a BRZ2400 and as soon as i tuned it with my DD-1 it felt like it wasnt throwing the wattage it was rated for. i got myself some RE XTX5000.1 rated at the same wattage and the sound is cleaner and much louder. i used to like the hifonics but for a few bucks i rather go for a crescendo. the BRZ goes for 400 and they might do rated but very dirty and the crescendo BC2000D goes for 379 and are doing rated and plus more. Hifonics is not the cheapest amp per watt since the crescendo is cheaper now

20 installs and not a problem with one of them. I'm not a 15 year old kid who just got a car and wants to put a ten in it. I have been into car audio for over 7 years. In seven years time, I have never had a problem with any of the builds I have done or have worked on.

I'm not saying i'm a veteran installer because I don't do it everyday. I'm just saying that I am not a rookie when it comes to car audio.

You really are. I could spend all day dissecting the idiocy in your posts, but what would that accomplish? You are NOT hearing power, I think this is possibly one of the dumbest things I have EVER heard. There are a million factors to affect output and sound, a couple being: enclosure, tuning, wiring, vehicle, and rise. Once you learn about these you will see why everything you are saying makes NO sense whatsoever.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Like I said, I am not saying I am a veteran installer. I also admit I don't know everything. But when it comes to a clean cut system with not much to it other then a box that is tuned to spec, and a relatively low powered amp (the brz1700), it is fairly easy to tell by ear that an amp is not producing the power it is supposed to. Especially when it was clamped at approximately 1100 watts.

1 - RF t1500.1bdcp

1 - RF t400.4

1 - Kenwood ExCelon HU

And don't come back with a dumbass reply because you know damn well, what I am saying is possible. Again, when it was clamped at 1100.

1 - RF t1500.1bdcp

1 - RF t400.4

1 - Kenwood ExCelon HU

so first it sounded like 1000 watts, now you clamped it haha come on now

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

And don't come back with a dumbass reply because you know damn well, what I am saying is possible. Again, when it was clamped at 1100.

When you realize which posts are the dumbass replies, you may retract statements. You are not telling by ear, point PERIOD. And now you've "clamped" I would love to see these clamp tests.

You are clearly not getting my point. I guess I've found the critic on the forums.

I'm done.

1 - RF t1500.1bdcp

1 - RF t400.4

1 - Kenwood ExCelon HU

And how in the middle of butt fuck do you do "approximately" 1,100 watts if you clamp the output? It's not an approximation, in order to clamp you are working with exact figures in a specific calculation. Also, if you want to pretend and fabricate lies, you should also know that you will have clamped at what final ohm load the power was at, lol. Please....keep digging....

You are clearly not getting my point. I guess I've found the critic on the forums.

I'm done.

That the bullshit flag was raised and you proved yourself everything I assumed you were? Glad you're done, read and research a bit more. The knowledge is here, you just need to realize it.

Archived