BEST OF CALI 2012 ***CANCELLED***

Plus its a chance to see isaca spl if you guys like it we might have a 3rd org to offer in cali

Damn I would of thought the bragging rights to be the BEST IN CALI title would out weight the lil drive

And for real that's a LITTLE drive compared to others and other compitiors in other states that have an 8 hour frive no matter what for there closest show for them really being in cali you guys got it easy

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

yea being the best in the state does over rule the drive but funds might not be in the best place for everybody,the good thing is its announced months in advance to save up for it

2012 Mod2 State Champ

2012 DB2 State Champ

2013 Mod1 State Champ

2013 DB1 State Champ

Again we are sorry yes we would like it to closer to our main compitior base but in order to do all state finals together it has to be up north and again check out isaca you might like it more than the other orgs who knows

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

This hobby isn't a cheap one, neither is any other competitive hobby. Ask any Pro-Am bass fisher or a sprint car driver what they spend in a weekend for their hobbies.

In all honesty it saddens me to hear people bitch about a drive for which they have plenty of time to prepare for. It's either you are serious and will be there, or not and won't. Either way, bitching about it does nothing to help grow this hobby. I'll be there, (not competing yet again) in support for this hobby.

Bill

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

The venue is really an opportunity for the entire West Coast Region and not just Cali. Its a real test in the waters. I more than anyone else would love MVP as it is only 5 minutes from my house. This is about 75% locked up for regionals. The venue allows for SQ to be indoors as well and completely away from the SPL.

There trying bro, I am sure if the other judges find a way to make it lucrative to them, they will come...

I haven't seen Jim Wright do any yet, he's closer to u guy's maybe he can work on something down there.

Kimo and Rob are coming strong for norcal!

Heck nobody said u can't put a huge 3x socal showdown down that way, once again show the judges a way to get paid and yup, they will be there!

Archived