BEST OF CALI 2012 ***CANCELLED***

Without a doubt the Sac show went as well as it could. I'm sure it will get even quicker as the season moves along.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

by this september, i might not have anything, but when next year comes (if im still in cali), you bet your asses ill be on my A game. but got to get used to the transition from metering in the kick to the dash :/

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

SO WENT ON TO TERMPRO AND PULLED SOME POINTS INFORMATION. NOW IF YOU ARE ON NOT ON THE LIST (CODY) IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A TERMPRO MEMBER. HOWEVER, JUST MAKE ME AWARE OF IT DAY OF THIS EVENT IF I HAVE NO ALREADY POSTED YOUR NAME UP. AS OF RIGHT NOW THESE ARE THE COMPETITORS IN THE RUNNING FOR BEST OF CALI. OBVIOUSLY IF THERE IS NO NAME NEXT TO THE CLASS THE CLASS IS OPEN TO ANYONE WITH ENOUGH POINTS.

AGAIN MEMBERSHIP IS NOT MANDATORY BUT, FOR EVERY ORGANIZATION IT ALLOWS THEM TO TRACK YOUR PROGRESS AND TERMPRO'S MEMBERSHIP IS PROBABLY THE MOST INTERACTIVE OUT OF ALL ORG.S MEMBERSHIPS.

Street Stock Team SSC – Dan 68

Street Trunk

Street A Team SSC – Jeff 91

Team SSC – Scott 65

Street B

Street Max Team SSC – Ron 55

SSNW Jim Jean 32

SS1-2 James Jean 56

Team Audio Connection – Greg 24

Kenneth Stephen 24

SS3-4 Ray Maestas 84

So Cal Spl John 34