Don`t seem like a bad deal

mrchuck

FWIW

remy has less than 100 in stock!!!!

i called the other day and placed a order for 4 more and asked how many they had left

these where suppose to be used for EAST penn but they wanted the top color changed to BLACK instead of copper

get em while you can!

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Just ordered 7, found a coupon code for 5% off, it saved me like $30 TJOOS5OFF

i called him and since i live in wisconsin he hooked me up... saved about 25 bucks on shipping :D

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

how many of these would I need to run a 3.5K to a 5K at 0.5 ohms. I don't mind having a bunch of these over paying triple for other bigger batts or should I just go with group 31's for that power?

how many of these would I need to run a 3.5K to a 5K at 0.5 ohms. I don't mind having a bunch of these over paying triple for other bigger batts or should I just go with group 31's for that power?

Here you can sse what 500 amps (5 K @ 1 Ohm) does to group 31 batt´s.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

500 amps does not equal 5k watts

Rule by thump say´s 100 amp are 1 K watt on 1 Ohm, surly difficult to put a signal to the amp that he put out to the max over longer time.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Rule by thump say´s 100 amp are 1 K watt on 1 Ohm, surly difficult to put a signal to the amp that he put out to the max over longer time.
I agree with this except for the part where you say it's at 1 ohm. There is no way a 5k amp is going to draw that much amperage at 1 ohm unless you have non-existent impedance rise or a sudden unordinary draw.

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

I agree with this except for the part where you say it's at 1 ohm. There is no way a 5k amp is going to draw that much amperage at 1 ohm unless you have non-existent impedance rise or a sudden unordinary draw.

So would I be safe with 2 or 3? I will be running a 2.5K for awhile until I get the funds for a second one.

Archived