Sonic Electronix

are you going to connect 1 sa 15 to that amp? If so ill wish you a lot of good luck, especially since you need help with wiring and want to power a woofer with double the power.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

you have to have a dual 2 ohm ti wire the subwoofer to 1ohm....either that or just buy another SA-15 Dual 4....so later you can wire it to 1 ohm

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

just follow the wiring option # 1 or the diagram above given by ant the ninja.

As for the amp connection, the amp has 2 pairs of connection terminal with each pair having a +ve and a -ve.

So after wiring up your sub you are left with one positive wire which goes to a positive on one pair of the amp terminal, and the negative wire from the sub goes to the negative on the other pair of the amp terminal.

Make sure you set the gain properly on the amp because the woofer is 600 w rms and the amp would giving you double the power the woofer can handle at a 2 ohm load, that is the gain would have to be set relatively low. Make sure you read up on how to set your gain properly.

this guy, he's going to blow some shit up.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

im about to do a SA d2 to a hifonics amp also and just do positive to positive and negative to negative and with the dual 4 ohm you should be good

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

dont get mad, but its because you want to run twice the rms to a sub. and with you asking how to wire a single sub up to an amp to get a desired ohm load, leads me (and cjn) to believe that you wont really know how to tune the amp/headunit settings either (its fairly common). so dirty power will likely smoke that sub in a few weeks/days depending on how bad it is. or that you wont know where to find a good ground, or using too small a wire for anything.

edit: again, im not calling you an idiot. but that you have a few indications that lead me to believe this.

Edited by Kranny