Sonic Electronix

sa line can take more then 600 rms if you know what you are doing

yeah, IF

I definetly understand what everyone is saying I figured if I keep everything as in gains and all that down I'd be fine...

yeah you can do that, but then i can see you wanting to turn the gain up little by little, wanting to get louder

I'm smart enough to know that the gain isn't a volume knob ha

So you have a http://www.wooferset...-subwoofer.aspx on a http://www.sonicelec...BRZ1700.1D.html so if you wire it like

1DVC_4-ohm_mono.jpg

and give the sub a brake so it can cool every 10 or 20 mins you can run it like that and don't play it like 30/30 play it like 17 or 22/30

EDIT: and don't have the gain up on the amp

Edited by TrentonLong

and give the sub a brake so it can cool every 10 or 20 mins you can run it like that and don't play it like 30/30 play it like 17 or 22/30

EDIT: and don't have the gain up on the amp

this is why headunits have sub level adjustments. so you dont have to turn the volume down to turn the sub down.

Ok thank you so do u think I'll be fine if I keep the gains down obviously no boosts keeping bass on head unit like negative 3-5 and subwoofer at 7. I honestly planned on running the sub between 1/4-1/2 on gain to make sure

What should I set my lpf to on the amp my box is 3.2 cu ft tuned to 37 hrtz i got my subsonic at 27-29 around there

do about 32 to 35 hzs if you like rap, dubstep. stuff that is modern Edited by TrentonLong

subsonic, a few hz under tuning. not 10. thats too much.

lpf is all preference. 60-100. play with it to see where you like it. i wouldn't recommend anything lower/higher than that. music should cross over nicely between your speakers and the sub.