this is dirty

but I think it's ok Paq's in a win-win situation, but still he should have this one.

even if it would have been a close fight the decision should have gone to pac... most all fights are given to the star of the fight when its a close one

so now that pac-man lost. does this mean we will see floyd hand bradley his ass.. cause after tonight's fight I am no longer interested in seeing a pac man v mayweather fight? mannys needs to stick to bible study he didn't bring it tonight (edit) *and* after Saul's last fight golden boy promotions made it sound like saul and floyd wont fight yet cause delahoya says saul is not ready?? So does that mean we are left with bradley v floyd or bradley v saul?? its too bad that pac man and floyd didn't fight a year ago cause the hype of the fight is now gone for me. I dont want to see manny step in the ring and throw a bible at floyd as floyd puts on another clinic... Guess I will just have to wait and see what happens with Alverez.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Pacbitch lost, he fought 12mins out of a 36min fight. He didn't do shit the first 2mins of every round.

And let the pissing matches begin.......

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Pacbitch lost, he fought 12mins out of a 36min fight. He didn't do shit the first 2mins of every round.

i see where you getting at but neither did the other guy lol he had 2 minutes of every round to win yet still threw less punches and landed less, the 2 minutes should not matter if the other guy aint doing shit. i would give it to him but he didnt do anything when he had the chance

And let the pissing matches begin.......

Only pissing match will be from the sore losers haha.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

so now that pac-man lost. does this mean we will see floyd hand bradley his ass.. cause after tonight's fight I am no longer interested in seeing a pac man v mayweather fight? mannys needs to stick to bible study he didn't bring it tonight. after Saul's last fight golden boy promotions said made it sound like saul and floyd wont fight yet. So does that mean we are left with bradley v floyd or bradley v saul?? its too bad that pac man and floyd didn't fight a year ago cause the hype of the fight is now gone for me. I dont want to see manny step in the ring and throw a bible at floyd as floyd puts on another clinic... Guess I will just have to wait and see what happens with Alverez.

THAT! I really support the thought of him(paq) retiring he has no more to prove anymore, he should just focus in his political work and his family and of course bible sessions.

IwCCla0.png

1993 Toyota Corolla

:)

If Manny only fought 12 mins out of 36 then Bradley fought.. about 2 mins out of 36.

Archived