It's funny how everyone is gettin worked up now that Pacquiao lost (yeah he got hustled).

But when Paquiao is robbing foo's nobody cares. (Marquez)

Yeah but were not talking about everyone else, were talking about paquiao and bradley and our opinions, if you bring up the marquez fight I think the last one should have been a draw.

If you didn't know that Pacquiao's only way to win the fight was through a KO then you're still fantasizing about how boxing isn't a business. Haha

It's funny how everyone is gettin worked up now that Pacquiao lost (yeah he got hustled).

But when Paquiao is robbing foo's nobody cares. (Marquez)

it could have been the other way around and i would be on Bradley side if he was the one who was robbed... im more of a boxing fan and im not liking the way it has been going the past few years with crooked judges. it just happen to be Pacquiao that was robbed on this one

Every real fan (boxing and MMA) know that to get "fair" judging the sport has to leave Las Vegas for a while. Judges have been making very questionable calls as of late.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Pacbitch lost, he fought 12mins out of a 36min fight. He didn't do shit the first 2mins of every round.

"Pacbitch" as you call him.. was knocking the shit out of fools when you were still filling your huggies. True pacman didn't bring his "A"game but even with his C- game beachball head bradley barley squeeked by with a split decisions. A decision that if you asked 100 people who won 90 would have given it to pacman.

Wait let me go back and watch it again... oh look Bradley won again! Haha pacbitch aint shit.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Haha pacbitch aint shit.

What's your professional record?

Oh wait.........

Lulz

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

no vs threads

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

I don't think this is going to ruin boxing. Pac lost 1 fight, he's not at the bottom of the ladder yet. A fight with Mayweather (IMO) would actually be a great fight at this point. Pac has everything to lose and everything to win, so would Mayweather.

I don't like boxing nearly as much as Ultimate fighting, but the UFC still has decisions that are very crappy. Dana himself has said it many times that the only 100% win is to finish the fight. And the money in UFC is still a small percentage compared to boxing.

Pacbitch lost, he fought 12mins out of a 36min fight. He didn't do shit the first 2mins of every round.

"Pacbitch" as you call him.. was knocking the shit out of fools when you were still filling your huggies. True pacman didn't bring his "A"game but even with his C- game beachball head bradley barley squeeked by with a split decisions. A decision that if you asked 100 people who won 90 would have given it to pacman.

Wait let me go back and watch it again... oh look Bradley won again! Haha pacbitch aint shit.

Hahahhaa your funny

whats even funnier is that if pacman would have won you would have been in here talking shit about Bradley. Cause you don't have any ideas of your own! Look at your build.. nothing original all poached! TROLL :squintfinger::twirl::squintfinger:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

I don't think this is going to ruin boxing. Pac lost 1 fight, he's not at the bottom of the ladder yet. A fight with Mayweather (IMO) would actually be a great fight at this point. Pac has everything to lose and everything to win, so would Mayweather. I don't like boxing nearly as much as Ultimate fighting, but the UFC still has decisions that are very crappy. Dana himself has said it many times that the only 100% win is to finish the fight. And the money in UFC is still a small percentage compared to boxing.

Yeah your right about him (manny) not being at the bottom of the ladder "yet". This loss will push other fighters into the fights that would have been available to him like the Floyd fight. Even so that fight would only be a good fight if Manny showed up and not the half hearted boxer that lost to bradley last night. UFC/MMA does not have the purses like boxing yet.. but they have the same kind of drama. Dana White is a bad ass hahaha I love that comment about only way to 100% win a fight.. and its true why leave it up to 3 strangers to decide your fate? It will be cool to see some big UFC/MMA events in the future. What happened with Richard Schaefer and Golden boy productions talk about getting involved in MMA? That was a couple years ago but never saw it happen?

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Archived