Sonic Electronix

I know i have ask a couple of times, but i am finally starting to move for it. I have a dodge ram 1500 regular cab. I had two pioneer tens but i had to sell them so i could use the money. I want something that i can fit behind my seat with my seat all the way back. I want something thats loud for a regular cab. No blowthroughs, and try not to get too high with the pricing!

Thanks,

Colby

2001 Dodge Ram

Kenwood Deck

Pioneer speakers

couple 8's would work well... i have 10's in mine and have debated on 8's for the leg room..but just havent convinced myself to do it and am finally getting good results with the 10's lol

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

did you try shallow mounts rocksford fosgate , pioneer , and kicker offer some nice shallow mounts for decent pricing also maybe if you got a bench seat you could build a box in the middle like a arm rest and put a couple of 8's seen that in a silverado one time.

i run 2 of the aq sd 2.5 10's on a db drive 2k at the moment..but i have little to no leg room lol last time on the TL i did a 46.5 at the headrest.. best box positioning seems to be subs ^^^ and ported towards the side towards the passenger side..im using a single 6" aero but for 2 8's i would do a single 4"

'

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

youre just gonna have to play around with your space and make the call honestly...and that # was by no means easy to get to lol took me alotta testing and tweaking to get there..im on bout my fifth box lol

i have one audioque 10" sd 2.5 sub ported at 37hz in 1.99 cu.ft of air space and it throws down watch my videos or check out my build log by the way no offence pa-pa-platypus but i think you should play with your set up a little bit more i got the best out of half a cu.ft more for each sub port towards roof on passenger side.