Sonic Electronix

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

porting up doesnt yield better numbers trust me ive tried.... a 46.5 at 32 hz lol ill stick with my setup as is right now

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

in my truck it did

it was louder to the ear and term lab that way just saying also had the most flex and air movement

how much cu.ft u got for the 2 subs. and whats your box ported at out of curiosity

actually PM me those answers i dont wanna jack this guys thread.

Edited by Relyks

it hink my truck sounds amazing on its 1 10" sub and alot of others have said the same

(i float a can in this video with my single sub system (: not for long )

( this was just a video my friend took with his phone with my old box which it was much louder with the next box )

and this is my single sub aq sd 2.5 on aq 1200.1d

no need for pm's this threads bout single cabs... box is a little over 3 cubes tuned to 37 hz.... and tommyk told me to try this and its worked best for me so im sticking with it...to each their own

edit: and tommy's the loudest single cab on the planet without a blow thru lol not everyone knows who he is so figured id clarify its what works alotta the time..if up worked for you then stick with it

Edited by pa-pa-platypus

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

loudest i think hes ever been was a single dd 9510f on 2 sundown 2500's...did right at a 55 at the headrest i believe....not sure what hes running now only talked to em once were not friends or anything lol

and not all trucks with work the same but porting to the side seems to work well in alot of single cab set ups.. his is an older style s10 and mines a 2001 f-150.. 2 completely different vehicles