Sonic Electronix

D2 sa 12's wont play @ 2 ohms WHY?

What does the ohm meter say? measure each and post results......now were all confusing each other.......

I won't help because his ability to search sites like the 12volt.com are non-existent. He also doesn't show 'signs' that he will take anyone's advice either.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I agree.....at least pretend your accepting some advice....(and i dont bitch to often) lol

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4Uhttps://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4U

2013 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T

SUNDOWN ZV4-18

CRESCENDO 3.5K

PIONEER AVIC 5300 NEX

ALPINE TYPE R 6.5S & 6X9'S

ROCKFORD FOSGATE 1.5" TWEETS

5 C&D TECH BATTS

did he say positive to positive negative to negative? and if one coil on each sub blown they will not play when wired in series

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Damn SMD members are real picky....Won't help this dude cuz of his picture and some things he typed but reply to complete noobs who continue to argue with everything you say...

He's actually taking people's advice lol?

if someone is holding their middle finger up in your face, talking about how he likes to make your wife/gf wet, then asks for your help with something, while still holding his middle finger up in your face, would you help them?

It's the fucking internet. I seriously hope you don't think that people say out loud in public what they say on SMD...or any forum. If you get offended every time somebody says something like what this kid did or take a photo of themselves holding up the middle finger then...good luck. People on here say offensive shit all the time but that doesn't mean you should ignore them after that.

lmao, if you didnt notice... ive been here a while... and yes, when people are rude when they ask for help, people dont help. picture or not.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

lmao, if you didnt notice... ive been here a while... and yes, when people are rude when they ask for help, people dont help. picture or not.

He wasn't rude when he asked for help though. He answered the questions and even said he's using diagrams and a multimeter to check things out.

People looked over at his picture and said "I'm not helping this guy" like they didn't even read his posts. Now THAT's rude. Lol Alpine (for example) has "team chat assholes" in his sig. Should I say "what an asshole" and ignore all his posts?

did we fix this guys problem with his subs, or did we help him fix his avatar? i forgot what we were even talking about....i dont think hes even answered or replied today yet...lol

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4Uhttps://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4U

2013 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T

SUNDOWN ZV4-18

CRESCENDO 3.5K

PIONEER AVIC 5300 NEX

ALPINE TYPE R 6.5S & 6X9'S

ROCKFORD FOSGATE 1.5" TWEETS

5 C&D TECH BATTS

He wasn't rude when he asked for help though. He answered the questions and even said he's using diagrams and a multimeter to check things out.

People looked over at his picture and said "I'm not helping this guy" like they didn't even read his posts. Now THAT's rude. Lol Alpine (for example) has "team chat assholes" in his sig. Should I say "what an asshole" and ignore all his posts?

maybe you should hang out with the OP then cause I dont see anyone else who agrees with you.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

maybe you should hang out with the OP then cause I dont see anyone else who agrees with you.

I'm not Mr. Popular around here by no measure but I do somewhat agree with what this guy is saying. "I don't like you picture so I'm not helping you" that is a bit rude.

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

Archived