CE Auto Electric Supply

I never did use Rockford wire for CE Auto Electric Supply. I do buy lots of things from Rockford, but not wire. The JL Wire has two distinct advantages for my business model:

1. It's tinned. This allows me to confidently sell it into the marine channel.

2. They offer 2 AWG, of which I sell nearly as much as 1/0 AWG - keep in mind that the majority of my customers are hot rodders.

I've used it since I started CE Auto Electric Supply. I also used it in all of the projects in my 2nd book that required it. In my 20 plus years, it's the nicest I've used.

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

I never did use Rockford wire for CE Auto Electric Supply. I do buy lots of things from Rockford, but not wire. The JL Wire has two distinct advantages for my business model:

1. It's tinned. This allows me to confidently sell it into the marine channel.

2. They offer 2 AWG, of which I sell nearly as much as 1/0 AWG - keep in mind that the majority of my customers are hot rodders.

I've used it since I started CE Auto Electric Supply. I also used it in all of the projects in my 2nd book that required it. In my 20 plus years, it's the nicest I've used.

Kind of figured you had a good reason behind it just wasnt sure hence why I asked.

I just remember watching some of your videos and you had rolls and rolls of RF wiring.

Chris, we use a crimping press to assemble all of our cables. 4 AWG eyelets are double crimped, 2 AWG, and 1/0 AWG eyelets are triple crimped. These kinds of crimps are lifetime connections.

Thanks for the quick response. I will probably be ordering from you sometime in the near future.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, I can make you anything you like. For example, you need a 15 foot length of 2 AWG power wire with a 1/4" eyelet on one end and a positive battery clamp on the other - no problem-o. Click on the banner in my sig and you'll be able to see what we offer.

As for soldering, that is entirely up to you. I can tell you this, our crimping press makes the best crimps that I've ever seen. It'd be hard to improve on that.

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif