Sonic Electronix

I will be putting 2 SA 12s in a 4th order in my trunk.

I have the box design complete but i am stuck as to where i should tune at.

I will be using 1 6" in aero port and i was thinking around 40hz for my tuning.

The box is going to be around 3cu ft sealed 3.25 ported

and i want the box to be capable of playing 20hz no problem...Since most of my music is reallllllly slowed down

Whatcha think????

I will be putting 2 SA 12s in a 4th order in my trunk.

I have the box design complete but i am stuck as to where i should tune at.

I will be using 1 6" in aero port and i was thinking around 40hz for my tuning.

and i want the box to be capable of playing 20hz no problem...Since most of my music is reallllllly slowed down

Whatcha think????

i think you need to understand how a 4th order works. I also think you need to get more information before you start to build this box and last my thoughts are that you do not need a 4th order. But let me guess.. since most 99% of the people running 4th orders are using suv/vans i guess you would like to be cool like them and try it in a trunk which judging by your dimensions of the box you given you will be doing it all wrong. Nothing like being cool and building something in which you have no clue how its going to work because everyone else is doing it. I guess thats the fad these days :unknw: dont worry im not loud nor know nothing about audios anyway. i just focus on vodka and hawt white chicks

:ninja:

Edited by sensai_v3.6

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Hey sensai..... Go fuck yourself you deadbeat piece of shit.

All that bashing was not necessary

SOOOOOOOOOO.....

OH you gonna ban me...I dont give a shit :popcorn: Im waiting...

I don't plan on using this forum anymore after your smart ass reply to my earlier post.

Edited by Subsonicwhat

SOOOOOOOOOO.....

I don't plan on using this forum anymore after your smart ass reply to my earlier post.

my guess is that you think you are cool. I mean only cool people like their own post right? You must not have any friends to be liking your own post. Don't worry I wont ban you, that's just to easy, I'd rather let you continue to post and like your own post to let others see just how cool you really are. So go build your 4th order box that you already have specs for that is tuned to 40hz yet you want to play down into the 20's which I dont know of any human that is able to hear anything that low nor any songs that actually play down in 20hz and ill sit back to watch the failure.

<--- noticed how i didnt like my own post

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

SOOOOOOOOOO.....

by the way i really hope you are not posting from your companies network. If so you really should invest in patching or updating that windows 2003 small business server. i would start by updating the IIS server from version 6 that you are currently running to 7.5 at least. That will prevent some of the script attacks that are known to gain root access to your server. I would also take a look at the exchange 2003 server you are running version 6.5.7638.1. Yea look into that as well. Terminal server that you are running looks to also have a certain flaw so you may want to get someone to check into that as well. If you like, I can help you out on this? Just let me know if you are not too busy building your 4th order thats needs to play 20hz.

Do you really wanna find out why they call me ninja?

Edited by sensai_v3.6
im just a good guy

a 1:1 ratio 4th order will not work very good. you are better off doing ported box. Even in an SUV 3:1 ratio is the sweet spot from all the reading I have done.

SOOOOOOOOOO.....

by the way i really hope you are not posting from your companies network. If so you really should invest in patching or updating that windows 2003 small business server. i would start by updating the IIS server from version 6 that you are currently running to 7.5 at least. That will prevent some of the script attacks that are known to gain root access to your server. I would also take a look at the exchange 2003 server you are running version 6.5.7638.1. Yea look into that as well. Terminal server that you are running looks to also have a certain flaw so you may want to get someone to check into that as well. If you like, I can help you out on this? Just let me know if you are not too busy building your 4th order thats needs to play 20hz.

Do you really wanna find out why they call me ninja?

LOL. you sir, are fucking awesome

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

In general, second order is only sealed boxes.

And 4th order is ported/reflex or bandpass boxes. Most people think of the 4th order bandpass box as being a "4th order" box when really any single reflex ported box is a 4th order. source: http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/boxes4.asp

The other orders are more complicated variations.

But, back on topic post your design and let people help you with your issue.

Edited by quakecitystudio

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...