Anyone know a Mario B Jones from Houston TX? He's a scammer!

http://www.stevemead...42-mariobjones/

check his profile pic on smd....he is flossing the SMDsub and Sundown amp that he scammed for!

Real dick move right there. I have been blowen is phone up all day.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

http://www.stevemead...42-mariobjones/

check his profile pic on smd....he is flossing the SMDsub and Sundown amp that he scammed for!

Real dick move right there. I have been blowen is phone up all day.

thats what i was thinkin! like what a fuck!!

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

I really just want to mess his world up

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

I WISH I LIVED IN TX IT WOULD NOT BE FUN FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 kicker ks 60

1"AMERICAN BASS DOMES

RE DTS 80X2

AMERICAN BASS xd2000

2 OBSIDIAN 15D2

ALL KNU WIRING & RCA

THE BIG THREE

1.5FARAD MASSIVE AUDIO CAP

2.0FARAD MASSIVE AUDIO CAP

98 JEEP CHEROKEE

avic930

optima red top

american bass sq2000

He's been on recently so he probably knows about this thread. He's probably going to keep it real low key so he isn't found

There's no hiding from N8. His food allerigies, fears of the color Royal Blue, shoe size and last time he took a shit will SOOn be forum knowledge.....go get it N8!

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

There is no reason to post anything else all info is available now. Its time hte people who were ripped off get in contact with the postal service or whoever the cod was through and the houston police departments theft or fraud division and handle it that way

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I've been trying to get legal help from UPS on proper procedure but there not helping me really. His email is [email protected]. His full name, address, email and phone is registered within his UPS account. He's a brave scammer, he hasn't covered his tracks at all unless its a completely false identity, which I doubt. My deal was made around the 14th of March so I've been chasing this a while now. UPS has been worthless so far, more defensive than help. They're handling it like "Its not our problem, ask someone else", they're really starting to piss me off. And RootXBeer, read up on how COD works at the UPS site and you'll understand how I was scammed.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

I've been trying to get legal help from UPS on proper procedure but there not helping me really. His email is [email protected]. His full name, address, email and phone is registered within his UPS account. He's a brave scammer, he hasn't covered his tracks at all unless its a completely false identity, which I doubt. My deal was made around the 14th of March so I've been chasing this a while now. UPS has been worthless so far, more defensive than help. They're handling it like "Its not our problem, ask someone else", they're really starting to piss me off. And RootXBeer, read up on how COD works at the UPS site and you'll understand how I was scammed.

You need to call the police and explain that ups will not talk to you. They should be able to handle everything for you.