Sundown Audio

fosgate

shad14

got ya ... no worries,

Like what ya want man...... the question you laid down is kind of a tough one, at that, some people are able to get max out of their gear, and, sadly, some cant. I would suggest getting some tools to help. I'd also suggest ya keep that brain of yours learning, and growing. I myself cant answer your first question, but, would like to hear more that you have. Take it easy, and welcome to the fold bro... :drink40:

I just put two old T1's on a T1500bdCP that's birth sheet reads 1880@1ohm, the CP's are really fucking stout.

IDK about a single L7 to full but hella close.

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

I personally think that amp would push an L7 15, if not 2, fine. The 3 or 4 hundred more watts they could take I feel wouldn't make a huge audible difference.

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

It all depends on clipping. If you like to just hammer your shit, I'd say a T1500 would be more than okay bc your going to kill your sub at less than rms. but if you never clip i'd be okay with a T2500 per sub, but that's really hard to do w/o proper equipment and wiring, which is more important than the amp some times.

edit: 1000w RMS.... i wouldn't go more than a T1500 per sub at 2ohm. you might kill it with that. I though L7's were 1.5k or 2k rms my bad

Edited by JMZNeal

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

It all depends on clipping. If you like to just hammer your shit, I'd say a T1500 would be more than okay bc your going to kill your sub at less than rms. but if you never clip i'd be okay with a T2500 per sub, but that's really hard to do w/o proper equipment and wiring, which is more important than the amp some times.

edit: 1000w RMS.... i wouldn't go more than a T1500 per sub at 2ohm. you might kill it with that. I though L7's were 1.5k or 2k rms my bad

That was kinda my point. Then, let's toss in;

What type of box?

Tuned at?

Enough electrical ?

What music do you prefer?

What car is it going in?

We could be here all day.....