Sundown Audio

which amp should i buy ?? plz help

mejweez

no, i'd rather buy a new dc amp over a used dc amp.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

id rather buy used. Like i did with my current setup :)

meh, id rather buy new, atleast new amps have warranties sometimes, and it's brand new and noone has ever used it.

you have to read the fine print , because not every one who sells a brand is an "authorized dealer" , if you read the warranty most times you will see that only items purchased from an authorized dealer are covered under warranty . and then some warranties are not worth a shit anyways , cost to ship to and from for repair , turn around time for repair , and the chance they will not solve the problem the first time around . can you still get warranty on gray gear ? sometimes yes , but how much non sense before they take care of you .

i have been on the seen of buying used gear too and the last few things have started to make me think otherwise about buying used gear off feebay . as for warranty though , i think if you can get a squaretrade warranty you might be covered pretty well

id rather buy used. Like i did with my current setup :)

meh, id rather buy new, atleast new amps have warranties sometimes, and it's brand new and noone has ever used it.

you have to read the fine print , because not every one who sells a brand is an "authorized dealer" , if you read the warranty most times you will see that only items purchased from an authorized dealer are covered under warranty . and then some warranties are not worth a shit anyways , cost to ship to and from for repair , turn around time for repair , and the chance they will not solve the problem the first time around . can you still get warranty on gray gear ? sometimes yes , but how much non sense before they take care of you .

i have been on the seen of buying used gear too and the last few things have started to make me think otherwise about buying used gear off feebay . as for warranty though , i think if you can get a squaretrade warranty you might be covered pretty well

get them directly through the company that makes the amps, i just bought a brand new amp from crescendo, warrantied for 1 year, and i could've bought a 2 year extended half ohm warranty as well

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt