Bass tasting MIDWESTSPL termlab videos

every time i see a video of astros like this it makes me want one. then i realized it would take me about 7 years to build it.

And that van looks brutal, 145.1 out the window on 30 second average is a big number for a 12 volt system.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

• 4 weeks later...

just went through all the pages,

the enclosure is really sick.

looks strong as fuck.

and those numbers are pretty good on stock electrical

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

looks strong as fuck.

yea, stock electric, stock cd player, playing audio signal from a phone, hehe, youtube videos were used in several of these tests, an aftermarket CD player will make a huge difference, it proved to be approx a 6db difference in my old car, which was crazy.

I would have alraedy put a CD player in, but I just bought another car last week, so after I get all that straight I will get the new CD player in purplesyrup, and looking at doing an interesting AQ install on the new car.

also, the sub over the last month has really started to break in, I have not taken any vids recently but its now breaking the seal to where the winshield and roof of the car meet, you can feel it sucking in the hot air from outside, along with some good roof flex. will try to get another video soon, ive been preping the jag for whats to come, getting a feel for how to take it apart and put it back together and blah blah blah. will start to build the enclsure as I finish the wine barrel in the next few weeks

Edited by purplesyrup
XS-power1.jpg

Oh my goodness that van is amazing.

OP, I'd like to see your numbers when you get an aftermarket head unit.

Was your car rimmed up when you bought it? It looks good:)

Thanks,

I put the 22s on it, took about 8 hours of work to get them to fit on the front, they slapped on the back just fine though. I did just do a small lift on the back to keep the

fenders from rubbing the tires when I have a full car.

Aftermarket deck will go in in a couple weeks, I just bought another car and shattered the F_ING winshield sunday, it was rreally cool, jag windows are not cheap @*$T&@*#^@#^

so there is a small delay on the deck, hahaha,

Ive got to much going on, im working on putting together an AQ setup in the new car, while trying to get back to finishing the setup in purple, and trying to figure out what 20"s to put on the new car, sell some other 20s that I have that did not fit and been super busy. So, it will all come together in the next month or so

XS-power1.jpg

looks strong as fuck.

yea, stock electric, stock cd player, playing audio signal from a phone, hehe, youtube videos were used in several of these tests, an aftermarket CD player will make a huge difference, it proved to be approx a 6db difference in my old car, which was crazy.

I would have alraedy put a CD player in, but I just bought another car last week, so after I get all that straight I will get the new CD player in purplesyrup, and looking at doing an interesting AQ install on the new car.

also, the sub over the last month has really started to break in, I have not taken any vids recently but its now breaking the seal to where the winshield and roof of the car meet, you can feel it sucking in the hot air from outside, along with some good roof flex. will try to get another video soon, ive been preping the jag for whats to come, getting a feel for how to take it apart and put it back together and blah blah blah. will start to build the enclsure as I finish the wine barrel in the next few weeks

a good preout voltage to amp will definetly make a difference but dont count on 6 dbs with this one haha. but love your build man!! nice scores!! and DD4life!!

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick