its time for an upgrade for my cellular since i spidermaned my iphone. has anyone here had some expierence with the htc vivid? i was looking at it online, and im kinda liking it. im kinda getting tired of the iphone. ive been loyal to apple since the first iphone. ive had every single one except the 4s. they just arnt changing enough to keep up. any suggestions, or reviews for some decient at&t phones?

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

Going from an Android ( HTC EVO 4G) to the iPhone 4s I feel like the iPhone is a better phone but the Android platform has its perks. Direct music downloads from your phone to your phone, flash player, widgets, ability to easily upgrade memory and battery and wont crack as easy as iPhone. Here's the cons of android to me: not compatible with most stereos, horrendous battery life with the stock battery. Not quite as reliable, most of them are big as shit, which some love and some don't. Screen isn't as good as the retina display, even the amoled. I would go with the iPhone but it's really up to you.

Benz, i'm not sure what droid phones you Had but the HTC droid incredible 2 I had was just about the same size of an iphone 4s with my cover on. The Droid charge i have isn't really much bigger than my old phone. its actually a little Slimmer. But to the Op, Benz pretty much posted the pro's i had on it. The only thing i haven't liked about some of the droids is that on motorola phones i hate the onscreen keyboard. My sister has had two motorola phones and I haven't liked either of the keyboards. Love the HTC keyboard and the one on my Droid charge. I'm not a fan of Swype although that is another perk! its very useful when you need to text fast and only have one hand to do so! 4g is also a perk of having droids atm.

And if it mattered, the one thing that My sister disliked about androids is that there is a limited style of cases since unlike the iphone, droid phones are all different and harder to find cooler cases like for iphones.

Edited by TygaTony

ive had iPhones, ive had droids

and i have to say i have NOT been happier than i am with my LG Nitro HD 4G LTE

'08 Chevy Cobalt coupe 2.2 base model trunk build:

2 9512iSC flatwound alum 1.5 coils

-extra 9500 spider pack

-8" platinum carbon dustcaps

1 DD Z1 (.375ohm nominally daily)

3g31 AGM

320a Ohio Gen alt

1 DD S4 4 channel

4 VO-M8v1's (holes cut for 3rd pair)

2 CS 6.5's

2 VO-B1's

Sony XAV-601BT

all Knu Krystal RCA's

Cadence 7band EQ

148.3db @ 32hz (burp)

148.4 @ 37 & 38hz (burp)

146.xdb 90sec average (center windshield)

• 2 weeks later...

HTC's One X is a good phone

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me