Kicker to enter Walmart in September

Well it's deft shitty because it makes the ppl who run kicker look like cheapos. Which isint the case in the least

agreed!! well good thing I just switch to AQ ! :yahoo:

^^^You mean SoundQbed or whatever the hell there new name is? Hahaha!

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Well it's deft shitty because it makes the ppl who run kicker look like cheapos. Which isint the case in the least

agreed!! well good thing I just switch to AQ ! :yahoo:

^^^You mean SoundQbed or whatever the hell there new name is? Hahaha!

<_< Don't remind me lol

IMO the worst part about it. the umpteen 1000 more youtube videos titled "MY Shit Slams" that will be added.

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

all this kicker going to wally world is just overstock items

they dont make subs specifically for walmart

youll prolly find last years model of subs there or the year before..

even the sony subs are old surplus items..bc u sure dont see on the box MADE FOR WALMART..

Just one more step in the wrong direction for Kicker

Is it? Or are they really gonna be banking it now?

I hate to see this, but I can't say that I blame them. More money is more money, period.

But damn it gets old hearing everyone bash on them all the time. If you don't like them, then don't buy them.

Does it really make you all feel better to talk about how shitty they are?

We all know they make entry level stuff. They are geared towards the newbs, and now they will rule the cheapie system world. Who cares?

Not me... I switched subs earlier this year. And I really don't care what is sold at walmart, as I won't buy ANYTHING from there unless I have to.

I hate walmart anyway.

But do you really blame Kicker for getting more money?

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Mass produce = make $$$

You wouldn't be complaining if you were high up on kickers payroll...

qm.gifqm.gifqm.gifwl3kzt.jpg

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

lol i remember when i picked up a single 12" Comp in a horrible prefab box around 2 winters ago, and put it on 2000wrms

thing lasted 30 seconds and froze up. couldnt move it with my 200lb body weight

LOL my first system back in like 07 was a pair of Kicker Comp 12's with a RF P300.1, in a sealed box. Then I was told by a shop "Hey man, buy this 1200 watt Performance Teknique amp! POWAH!!", so I believed him and bought it and it ended up making them hit less as hard and me not knowing anything I was like "Fuck this shit, I"m getting some CVRs! Fux Yeah!", before I got the CVRs I had my comps on full clip (knowing that now) and they never failed me, CVRs same thing I'm sure, last me about a year til it was stolen from my Caprice.

Who cares though, Kicker is entry level stuff aside from the Warhorse (Not sure about the DX line of amps they will be selling, don't they do rated power at least?). Walmart is where Entry Level bass heads go, they will soon catch the audio bug and upgrade their stuff. As said many times, the install plays a bigger role than the equipment. Help out those entry level guys with a nice install instead of bashing Kicker.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived