Second Skin Audio

Hello everyone, I am planning on building my own single 12 SEALED box for my sub. The sub recommendations for the box volume is 1.37 cubic feet. I'm new to this stuff so can anyone just give me measurements of wood i need so i can go cut it and put it together? I'm going to use 3/4 MDF wood. Just give me the height X width of each side i need. please and thank you very much.

You should be able to figure out how to make a cube with the outside 15 x 15 x 15 yourself. Come-on man!

4 that are:

13.5 x 14.25

2 that are:

15 x 15

If you couldn't have figured that out in your head, draw a quick picture and it should be pretty simple.

Hello everyone, I am planning on building my own single 12 SEALED box for my sub. The sub recommendations for the box volume is 1.37 cubic feet. I'm new to this stuff so can anyone just give me measurements of wood i need so i can go cut it and put it together? I'm going to use 3/4 MDF wood. Just give me the height X width of each side i need. please and thank you very much.

What sub it is, since it's displacement has to be accounted for.

multiply internal height by width by depth to get your volume in cubic inches , divide your cubic inches by 1728 to get cubic feet .that in a nutshell is how i start designing an enclosure .the external dimensions will vary depending on what thickness of wood you build with

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/Support/rftech.aspx#boxwizard

sometimes i use the rf box wizard to . don't forget to account for woofer displacement , manufacture info sometimes tells you this