owners of 2005 Dodge 1500 trucks, please come in, door speaker question

Im having some conflicting data here guys and need some input from people who actually own this truck that falls in this generation.... What I will be working with is a 2005 Dodge Ram 1500.... Need to know door speaker sizes, and a few websites say 6x9's and some say 6.5's for the fronts, and all sits seem to agree with rear doors @ 5 1/4 in size.... Can someone please confirm front door speaker sizes for me please, be a huge help.. thanks

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I have a 2003 Quad Cab so it should be the exact same as your truck. 6x9's up from and 6.5's in the rear. Both dropped in without cutting but the front ones did need a spacer or else the magnet hit the window. But that will vary depending on what speaker you have.

Edited by blownengine

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

And the doors on my Ram are so easy to take off a child could do it. It takes me less than 5 minutes to take each door panel off. It would be even less if I was actually hurrying.

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

I know EVERY site says 5.25's in the rear but I'm not lying when I say that I have 6.5's in my rear doors and they dropped in with no problems at all.

Big 3 with Yellow Top