Sonic Electronix

Generally speaking, what are some requirements to do hair tricks? Not the most rediculous ones but car sealed, one window in the front down kinda thing. I see people with 4 18s, and 10 12's and such but is there like a bottom line? obviously cone area matters, but port area? car size? power? Can anyone give me some general opinions on what you think it takes. . . car is 99 grand cherokee, subs amp, all in the air so

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cone area and power!

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I know cone and power but how much lol. and yes i know everything is taken int consideration. but lets face it. 1 10, wont do hairtricks. i guess what im asking is whats the smallest system youve seen that does good hair tricks? 2 18s maybe?

<<<has seen a single 10 do a hairtrick not a great one but still was impressive

team chat assholes ftmfcsw

skittlesRgood[/color]' timestamp='1337803095' post='2027302']

go for it. 1st off, you couldnt get past the gate. second, i wouldnt even hear your system inside my house. third, i would just turn mine up and drown out your system, eat my skittles, and laugh at your pathetic ass.

97ssblazer does some pretty decent hair tricks with 2 13w7s on a t2500bdcp in his 2001 impala with a blow through from the trunk

2001 Bravada (2wd) Pewter on 24's

JVC KW-AV60BT

10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s

2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz

2 Rockford Fosgate T25001-bd's @ 1-ohm each

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford 3Sixty.2

Yellow top up front, 2 9a31s in the back

LOTS of AT 1/0

Python 991

350 Amp Singer Alt

"Build Log"

My Facebook

My YouTube

i didnt see the video or read anything but...cool story

and the reason your being a cock tonight is?

I know cone and power but how much lol. and yes i know everything is taken int consideration. but lets face it. 1 10, wont do hairtricks. i guess what im asking is whats the smallest system youve seen that does good hair tricks? 2 18s maybe?

a lot of cone area. im surprised you havent figured this out yet...

every vehicle is different. again, how havent you figured this out yet

Archived