Sonic Electronix

i have 2 18's running off 5000 watts rms, box designed by ram_designs, tuned to 34hz. 12.3 cuf.and i dont make hair tricks with it, really havent tried to do one but it does move my moms hair about and inch, my gains are not set to where they have to be and i dont use the bass knob at all, this is just to give you and idea of just because you have 2 18's and good amount of bass doesn't mean it will be easy to do hair tricks. a wall would be easier to achieve that with less power but it would be hard to build and time consuming. me personally wouldnt build a system just to do hair tricks then i wouldnt be happy

im all for a wall in the process of building one right now

i had a 94 civic with 4 american bass dx 10s walled (yes i did a wall for 4 little 10s)..and ranthem on 500w rms daily.. and i could do a very decent hairtrick in the 30hz range

( best score i got with it was like a 147.x) at the vey end..i upd the power to 3k and did a burp of 148.x

This is my old system, 2 very abused old ass DD 3518´s and 2 crappy hifonics bxi2610D strapped at 2 ohms, box was 11.5 cubic feet and 4 6" pvc ports facing back, box was a major piece of shit that i built just for fun and ended up playing for way over a year lol, so yeah, you should be able to hairtrick without any problems :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

• 3 months later...

OK... so what is the best, say... top three songs for pulling off a good hair trick assuming the sub(s)/amp(s)/enclosure can play them? Seems when I look on youtube there is one song that many of these guys are are using. What is it? And where can I d/l it?

Thanks,

Tim

OK... so what is the best, say... top three songs for pulling off a good hair trick assuming the sub(s)/amp(s)/enclosure can play them? Seems when I look on youtube there is one song that many of these guys are are using. What is it? And where can I d/l it?

Thanks,

Tim

All I am going to say is Jeezy. And I am not providing you with dl links that is against the rules. Use your head.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

depends on your car and system, i use to do ncie hairtricks at 32 hz while a buddy does nice hairtrick at 41 hz...

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

i have done hair tricks with just a p1000.bd, hooked 1 ohm mono (is there any other way. lol) to a pair of XPONENT Master 12's.

the 12's were 800 rms/ 2200 peak watts. the amp's birth sheet said 28xx watts at 14.4 volts peak. i had an extra 78 group Interstate Mega Tron Plus. 2 guage wire.

it took some doing, i spent about 15 minutes with my girl out side trying to find the right song, and i did it all 4 windows down, at the rear passenger side window.

wasnt the most terrific trick, but it was fluttering in the wind. i believe the most impressive trick came from this system and a gorilla zoe track. "Man I"

i have done hair tricks with just a p1000.bd, hooked 1 ohm mono (is there any other way. lol) to a pair of XPONENT Master 12's.

the 12's were 800 rms/ 2200 peak watts. the amp's birth sheet said 28xx watts at 14.4 volts peak. i had an extra 78 group Interstate Mega Tron Plus. 2 guage wire.

it took some doing, i spent about 15 minutes with my girl out side trying to find the right song, and i did it all 4 windows down, at the rear passenger side window.

wasnt the most terrific trick, but it was fluttering in the wind. i believe the most impressive trick came from this system and a gorilla zoe track. "Man I"

When you say xponent masters I'm assuming your from salinas or near by right?

let's see, seen a video of a psi reconed 12 on a bc2000 pullin off a nasty hairtrick. My 2 VVX-12's could pull of a minor hairtrick in my first system. Shitty box, stock alt, redtop, just big 3 and 1 run of 1/0, just waaayyyy too many factors.

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

Archived