Pioneer AVIC-710BT $350 (shipped) Navigation modded with extras

Item(s) for Sale:

PIONEER AVIC-710BT NAVIGATION 5.8" DOUBLE DIN TOUCH SCREEN

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I have had this unit in my personal truck for around 2 years now. Very solid unit. The unit is already bypassed and we upgraded the OS on it to have the Speed Camera Database installed on it, as well as multiple map color options and screens. Great head unit, was the SSA Demo SUV head unit for quite some time.

DOES NOT Come with iPod cable for iPod integration & video playback via iPod.

Below are the specs of the head unit:

General Features:

5.8" In-Dash Double DIN Touchscreen Monitor with CD, WMA, MP3 Receiver

Full color TFT active matrix widescreen LCD

16:9 Aspect ratio with a resolution of 800 x 480

32,767 Selectable color button lighting

Conversational Voice Control voice-recognition software

CEA-2006 compliant amplifier

Power Output:

Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels

RMS: 22 watts x 4 channels (Pioneer Certified)

RMS: 14 watts x 4 channels (CEA Certified)

CD Text Display

MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)

1-year Sonic Electronix warranty

Playback and Audio Features:

Playback of CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, WMA, and AAC

Supertuner IIID features Feed Forward Control which avoids multi path interference

18FM/6AM presets

24-Bit digital-to-analog converter

Easy EQ (3-band EQ with 7 preset curves: Super Bass, Powerful, Natural, Vocal, Flat, Custom 1, and Custom 2)

High-pass filter: 50Hz, 63Hz, 80Hz, 100Hz, or 125Hz with a slope of 12dB per octave

Low-pass filter: 50Hz, 63Hz, 80Hz, 100Hz, or 125Hz

Bass boost: adjustable between 0 and 6

Loudness: 3 levels of adjustable loudness

Expandability Options:

3 Sets of 2.2V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)

Navigation: Built-in flash based TeleAtlas navigation with 12 million points of interest

Built-in MSN direct tuner: provides real time traffic, local gas prices, movies times, etc. with purchase of subscription

SIRIUS or XM Satellite Radio ready: SIRIUS Satellite Radio Solution Package or Pioneer GEX-P920XM and subscription required and sold separately

HD radio ready: Pioneer GEX-P10HD or Pioneer GEX-P20HD required and sold separately

Bluetooth ready: Built-in Parrot Bluetooth adapter and microphone

A call can be dialed by using the voice command or touch screen

Up to 3 Bluetooth-compatible cell phones can be registered to this head unit

400 Phone book entries can be stored in the unit per phone if the phone supports the feature

You can dial the free GOOG-411 phone service with one touch

Echo cancellation will keep your calls sounding crisp and clear

iPod ready: Pioneer CD-IU230V required and sold separately

Front-panel A/V auxiliary input: Audio/video 3.5mm (headphone jack) allows connection to portable media devices such as MP3 players, etc.

Rear-panel USB input: USB port allows connection to portable media devices such as MP3 players, flash drives, etc.

Front-panel SD card input: Allows playback of audio and video as well as picture viewing from SD cards, up to 8GB

Steering Wheel control ready: PAC SWI-PSv1 required and sold separately

Rear camera input: Pioneer ND-BC2 or Pioneer ND-BC20PA backup camera required and sold separately

Rear A/V auxiliary input: RCA audio/video input located on the rear pigtail

Price:

$350 shipped in the US48

$395 Shipped in the US48

PayPal Address: [email protected]

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

CARAUDIO-COM-002.jpg

CARAUDIO-COM-004.jpg

CARAUDIO-COM-005.jpg

CARAUDIO-COM-006.jpg

CARAUDIO-COM-007.jpg

CARAUDIO-COM-008.jpg

CARAUDIO-COM-009.jpg

CARAUDIO-COM-010.jpg

CARAUDIO-COM-011.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Edited by SSaudio

with the bypass am i just hooking it up like normal ? or are there any grounding/relay tricks like with some of the other units?

1 Fi Sp4 18

Crescendo 2k

selenium mids

audioque supertweets

Hifonics for mids and and highs

1/0 power and grounds

---> on the way singer alt and possibly another

2k depending how sub likes 1 2k

That series is where you just move a wire to bypass. I have the same model but without bt bypassed. No relay needed

Hope this helps and glws

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

Whats the start up time for the radio? Is it as slow as the F900bt is to start up and have you ever had any issues with the gps at all? I need to make sure this will out perform the Avic D3.

Does this have GPS built in or does it use a disc and what map year does it have.

Edited by IBleedMusick

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Whats the start up time for the radio? Is it as slow as the F900bt is to start up and have you ever had any issues with the gps at all? I need to make sure this will out perform the Avic D3.

Does this have GPS built in or does it use a disc and what map year does it have.

GPS is built in, and yes it out performs the D3, I have also owned that. Start up time for this isn't the greatest, the maps are stored internally on HD.

GPS is built in, and yes it out performs the D3, I have also owned that. Start up time for this isn't the greatest, the maps are stored internally on HD.

What year are the maps that are currently loaded on there and is it both east coast and west coast maps?

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

What year are the maps that are currently loaded on there and is it both east coast and west coast maps?

Not sure on the year, but I do know it is the entire US & Canada, as I have driven the entire US and a bit of Canada.

Not sure on the year, but I do know it is the entire US & Canada, as I have driven the entire US and a bit of Canada.

Okay lol I am waiting on my customer to get back to me, he has the D3 so this would be an upgrade for him.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif