haven't had any issues these past two nights but last two weeks on weeknights here at my work YouTube videos would load 720/1080p perfect around 430pm-5pm then all of sudden not even load 360p, then it would work after about 15min then after a few videos cut out again, then was usually fine by 7-8pm to stream it perfectly. Sometimes the video will buffer halfway thru and I just have to click a sec or two ahead on the progress bar and it will stream fine again. YouTube is fuxin weird

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

yeah theres a bunch of dont know shits who post a million videos a month and try to make a living off it when in reality they are as clueless as the rest of the sheep they are trying to educate.

no idea who youd be talking about :ehh:

psssst its EXO

damn lol.. well he gets an "E" for EFFORT :domodance:

Pretty sure he was talking about that Mazda feller.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

well i cant load any videos. they just pop up like embedded videos and when i go to play them it says an error has occured

I noticed this problem start in the last few days with the cometbird browser, I always use it, then a few days ago youtube won'tload videos in that brwoser and I get the server error screen, I switched to internet exploiter and its fine

Only bad thing about that is the SMD website starts to freeze up on IE where cometbird gives me no problems, go figure

Edited by purplesyrup
XS-power1.jpg

I mentioned no names. Theres a bunch of them though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Haven't tried mine lately ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

i ended up fixing the problem, i system restored back a few days then installed firefox version 12 and now it works

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.