honda civic coolant blowing out overflow

So my car got a little warm on temp got home and seen some coolant was coming out thr overflow. So i replaced the thermostat and gasket and flushed it.

Seemed everything was running good but today car was sitting still and a/c on today at work and car started getting hot opened hood and there was a little fluid by the overflow and the overflow was at the top.

So wondering what it could be ive heard the rad cap or hose collapsing or worst thing headgasket any.help please and thanks

RlYlm.png

Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....

What year Civic, how many miles? Sounds like it could also be a clogged radiator as well.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

my old civic work car did this also ( 94 eg hatch)

1st issue was a old radiator hose collapsing ( old hoses are real soft) and a little bit of airlock in the system will virtually stop all flow

then i replaced all the hoses and a week later the head gasket went.. bc it was alreeadt stressed..because it got hot a couple time

Also check the hose that leads into the heater core. That one stopped my buddy dead in his tracks on his EG as well.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Sorry forgot to post year and milage.

1998 civic ex

1.6liter

Guess i can replace cap and hose since wont cost to much and hope thst helps fix it.

RlYlm.png

Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....

have you actiually bled the system??

release that little bleeder valve on the inlet of the radiator hose housing.. fill it up till it runs out... run it for awhile let it cool and repeat process..

also radiator cap was 15bux for mine ( same cap same radiator as you.. also radiator cost me 85bux)

checked the hoses they all seems good and not collapsing. Got a new rad cap, Let the car cool down for like 3 hours and when i opened the cap pressure shout fluid out the overflow and there was alot of air pressure from under the cap. any ideas. Im leaning more to the head at this point

RlYlm.png

Archived