Sundown Audio

you shouldnt have removed my last reponses...they really set the record straight

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

I am done with you kids. Grown folks have to work to live their real life outside of the forum life... It's tough out there. Stay here... it is much easier to be a badass in the internet forum universe.

Yep, we are all just ganging up on you. Oh noes! He pulled the responsibility and job card! Ha ha, you continue to prove your insecurity and worth. We all are people with lives, families, jobs, businesses, schools, and we all continue to come here because we share a common passion. So when you come in and sully the house we discuss our passion, you're going to be targeted. No one has even said ONE THING trying to be an internet badass...you just found the latest excuse to back out. It's ok, Alaska has quite a good debate team and your attempt to school people has failed.

Maybe a bit of attitude adjustment would find you better responses. But let me guess...you don't need anyone here, so...as I've asked before...why are you still here? Not this thread, but the online community period? Have fun with your family, responsibility, and degrees...or maybe...deep down inside....you still yearn for the affections of those you'll never meet? Ah, how sad :(

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

you shouldnt have removed my last reponses...they really set the record straight

Why not? Our forum is like our house. If you decide to come in with some muddy boots and leave dirt everywhere, well... 1. We don't like it. 2. Our 'maids'(I use that term lovingly :) ) will clean it up. And 3. don't be suprised if you aren't welcome

Where do you reside, VOPA? Seems to me the only one hiding is you.

I did my time in the military and now go to school full time. Oh yeah, about to start academy training for the Los Angeles Sheriffs Dept.

So, once again, I think you should get off you're retard unicorn and join simple conversation instead of thinking you are better than everybody else.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I successfully answered orionstang's question right off the bat and you started in on me again. Once again, you throw around a lot of opinions and assumptions and your internet buddies back you up. Congratulations, you won the internet battle!

I tried to stick to the facts, including what I was told by the nice folks at sundown. That is all I ever try do. Some people just cant handle it.

-All Black 6's

-HID'ed and LED'ed

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

I successfully answered orionstang's question right off the bat and you started in on me again. Once again, you throw around a lot of opinions and assumptions and your internet buddies back you up. Congratulations, you won the internet battle!

I tried to stick to the facts, including what I was told by the nice folks at sundown. That is all I ever try do. Some people just cant handle it.

Original post, first line, and I quote from memory, "Behind schedule AS USUAL."

My response, "Information shed in a negative manner, as usual."

I'm sorry that you were not able to handle my post or the accuracy of their statements. I apologize VOPA, I'll stop picking on you.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

There was a lot more said all around that changes context a bit.

Sometimes, context is everything.

-All Black 6's

-HID'ed and LED'ed