Sundown Audio

No matter how you cut it, not in this case. Behind schedule as usual can be explained but the statement remains and points dead center at a pattern you are painting for the company. Coupled with your thoughts about their decline of customer service and inability to handle their growth sets up enough context for me. See, I do not post every time you say something. But it is stored in my little VOPA mental file and paints quite a big picture.

If you wished for a different context, you would say, "With new suspension, soft parts, basket, and motor without a tested prototype, it may be behind schedule." But a behind schedule as usual is what was said.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

It's pretty easy to start picking you apart. Like Ken said, good grades aren't everything. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

lmao.

need nsv3s!!

funny how the whole nsv3 thing seems a bit off topic now.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

Wow... anyway...

The original prototype was very nice, I drew up some modifications to it, we had that mostly done but had to re-work the machining a bit to ensure it goes together smoothly with the magnet ID shorting ring locking into both plates.

Depending on scheduling with the baskets the NS v.3 may coincide directly with them; if not we will offer some in 15s and 18s initially on current frames with STRONG suggestions to brace the motor due to the weight. Initially I was reluctant to offer them at all on current frames but it is taking a bit of time to get the new ones ironed out with the patents and whatnot and the total weight isn't really THAT bad with all of the machining on the back and top plates. I would not be comfortable selling 12s with current frames or making 10s at all for any reason with current frames... 10s will still be tricky to mount on the new frames but will at least be functional other than that.

With all that being said... it will take about ~90 days after the prototype arrival to get them. Until I get the final prototype there is no specific ETA.

Edited by sundownz

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

you shouldnt have removed my last reponses...they really set the record straight

Why not? Our forum is like our house. If you decide to come in with some muddy boots and leave dirt everywhere, well... 1. We don't like it. 2. Our 'maids'(I use that term lovingly :) ) will clean it up. And 3. don't be suprised if you aren't welcome

You just called all the moderators maids :popcorn: Even n8ball and ray...

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.