not even gonna watch its an elderly person that by the sounds of it some punk ass teens thought it would be funny to be disrespectful they are going to go through hell later in life

most elderly people have some respect from from the point of meeting them

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

yea man amazing... dont ya kinda wish you could know who these kids are and teach them a lesson?

... the parents must be amazing rolemodels

but also shes an enabler... why would she let this continue? and not report it at all?

Edited by 1-12-t1

The local police dept has one of the kids phones in custody and said that in a day it had over 1000 missed calls and texts of death threats. The families of each kid have received death threats, even a call to the police claiming one of the families had been taken hostage.

I'm pretty certain that with or without the kids being prosecuted that they're gonna remember this. Having a nation against you and wanting to kill your family probably is something thatll keep them from acting like douches again. Hopefully.

And going from $15k a year to a nice $320k+ lump sum....that lady is gonna be enjoying retirement

When i was growin up, i had my ass whipped on a regular basis. I learned my lesson from it to. When we were kids in school we didnt do shit like this. We would give a hard time or something innocent, if someone crossed a line the rest of us put him/her in check real quick. We've given the generation of kids today too much slack and too little responsibilty for themselves. If i had a nintendo 64 and i fucked up, it was gone either til i got my shit straight or it was permanantly taken. Now kids have all this shit given to them and have no consequences. Now not only can they make you feel like shit in front of a bunch of people but someone with an Iphone can post it on youtube 20 secs after it happened. I plan to raise my children better when i have them. I didnt have a cell phone til i bought one myself. If theres an emergency when i was growin up i was either in a controlled environment like school, a friends house with responsible adults or somewhere with a phone for emergency use. Im embarassed to be a part of todays society in alot of ways i guess you could say. If i were the parent of one of these kids, i'd take a long look in the mirror before i decided to beat the skin off their ass.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

The Kids in there are like the kids on the bus i rode before I got my license. My friends and I sat together since we didn't care to hear little kids try to act tough. In this, my friends are all above 5'9 hell. one was 6'4. These middleschool kids who were under 4 foot were trying to talk shit to us. smh kids are dumb. My friends and I didn't even react to them but really? your trying to talk shit to some people who are two times your height. I noticed that Kids get worse Each Class for my 3 years in HS so far.

@lifted I read the first sentence of your paragraph and was like. THIS. THIS IS WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE

Edited by TygaTony

wow, that's truly sad. do kids really not have anything else to do with their time than make fun of an older lady trying to help out? just because they are in high school or middle school doesn't make them invincible

Edit: kids are cursing at such younger ages too like wtf... I curse on a daily basis now but I mean I'm in college and it's just the lifestyle I'm in right now. I never really cursed even in high school

Edited by Crandis16

If I saw this I would I would F*ck those kids up! That is just awful what they are doing!

same here, if you can shit like a big boy, then you can get the shit kicked out of you like a big boy