Those kids are soo fuckin lucky I wasnt on that bus. Shit wouldve gone down. Those kids are pussies. Id bet ya that if the lady actually did something or if they werent with their friends, they wouldve stopped in their tracks. Im still a minor, so I wouldve gotten away with fuckin each and every one of them up... I just wouldnt do anything permanent/break bones.

Shit like this really pisses me the fuck off!

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

If i was that lady, I would punch that slut in the face. Then hit that black kid. Why would you talk to someone that way. I bet when they old that they will be fat or ugly or both. And they will get on a bus and kids will make fun of them just like picked on this lady.

These kids need to be sent to a rough inner city school. I'm sure they will get the fuck beat out of them everyday. Not only that but they will learn a few things. There's hardly any stereotyping and cliques in city schools, apart from gangs. These pussies need a wake up call.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

sa this shit on the news, thats fucking hard to watch, it makes you wonder all the times it happened BEFORE someone taped it and put it on the internet.

hope they all burn in hell.

bullies are fucking lowlife scums.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

http://www.greece.k1...y=1109&school=7

Updated District Response to YouTube Video

The Greece Cenral School District has been touched by the outpouring of support for Karen and we share the country’s outrage over the behavior displayed on the videos. We are deeply sorry that Karen was subjected to that kind of treatment.

Based on our internal investigation, and the interviews conducted by members of the Greece Police Department, we have identified four Athena Middle School students as participants in the incident. Certainly the behavior of the students on the video is a clear violation of our district’s Code of Conduct and will not be tolerated. Disciplinary action to the fullest extent appropriate under New York Education Law will be taken against all involved. However, as we stated yesterday, it is not appropriate for the district to discuss the specific disciplinary consequences that will result for any individual student.

I need to stress that we have a specific process that we must follow before imposing discipline on students. Discipline for public school students in New York State is handled under specific procedures set forth in the New York Education law. In the event that a district is seeking a suspension of more than five days, the district must prove the student’s violation of its Code of Conduct in a due process hearing before a hearing officer. If the student is found guilty, the hearing officer makes a recommendation for an appropriate period of suspension to the superintendent of schools. Each case is determined based upon the actions engaged in by the student as well as consideration of a student’s prior disciplinary record.

As is shown by this unfortunate incident, bullying is not a new issue to those who work in schools. The Greece Central School District has a strong bullying prevention model that includes a district response team, training programs for staff and students including the Olweus Bullying Program, Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports and a Bullying Reporting Process. In March, we also hired a special counselor to train all staff in bullying prevention models. In fact, she is holding a previously scheduled training for administrators as we speak.

The behaviors displayed on this video are not representative of all Greece Central students and this is certainly not what we would like our students to be known for. We have worked very hard to educate students on the damaging impact of bullying and will continue to do so.

We have received thousands of phone calls and emails from people across the country wanting to convey their thoughts. People are outraged by what has happened and they feel the students should be punished. While we agree that discipline is warranted, we cannot condone the kind of vigilante justice some people are calling for. This is just another form of bullying and cannot be tolerated.

We all need to take a step back and look at how we treat each other. It is our job as educators and parents to teach children and lead by example. We encourage parents to use this as a springboard to begin a dialogue with their children about bullying, respect and consequences. As a school community, we will continue to take the lead in bullying education and we encourage all students and employees subjected to bullying and harassment to report it as soon as it occurs and to take a stand if they are witness to bullying in their lives.

I REALLY hope theyre kidding! Basically, the kids get to sit at home? That seems more like a reward than anything.

LMFAO so true

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

I want to go give her a hug. Stupid kids have absolutely no respect of others. Harassing someone for laughs and popularity, who came up with that BS? I'm glad my parents disciplined me with belts and by taking away my Sega Genesis, they straightened me out quick. I like to give people a good helping of kindness, since I don't know who the person is, what they've experienced, or anything.

I'm glad that she'll be getting all of that money. I can't fathom this still, it's completely ridiculous. I'm curious as to what in the world the parents will do / are doing. Maybe this will open some people's eyes and show them that this stunt of letting your precious child have these things and not be properly disciplined for bad behavior is not the way to go.

Once again, she seems like a great person, especially to stick around there with the small salary she gets because she wants to make sure the kids on the bus are safe. Maybe she yelled at them at one point or another, the kids may just not realize that she was making sure they were safe.

wow, that make me pissed about this generation. my parents taught me to be polite. i help where i can, if i was on that bus i woulda kicked the sheit outta those kids

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

wow, that make me pissed about this generation.

my parents taught me to be polite. i help where i can,

i was on that bus i woulda kicked the sheit outta those kids

x2

:werd_msword:

I wouldve done that... and then some <_<

LMFAO so true

Had they been my classmates, they would've had the choice of shutting up or being fucked up. That's ridiculous. No respect these days. None at all. Fuckin' ridiculous.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^