My first 160+?

I really had no idea what DB I was being introduced to, but to begin with, I had never heard a system passed two 12's that was a mainstream brand or the one Fi q 12 I installed in my friends truck. But I recently discovered that Jon Rabe was a DC audio dealer who lives about an hour and a half away from me and was about to move into his new shop. I offered to help him out since I was making a trip to Reno, NV to begin with and was looking into the DC audio line of subs for my friend. To cut the story short, I got my first demo of a system that I could only of dreamed of having. Ive been a part of this forum a few months now and see so many videos of people's vehicles flexing, hair tricks, and high decibel's on the meters...but I never knew what it was like in person. My life was changed as soon as the bass dropped. I couldn't breathe, could barely see...much less understand how he could still drive and listen to it at the same time. It truly amazes me how our technology can bring music to this level. I just thought i would take the time to share my first real experience with a real system...in 4 a door truck. Please help support Jon Rabe and his moving into his new shop by dropping in there and buyin some products...or ordering it, because he's got more audio stuff than I could ever have believed to see in a life time.

I dont think he is talking about himself, and he is referring to skyhighcaraudio here on smd

If so he is a cool guy and has great customer service

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

160+ on music will cost ALOT of money. Save up :]

Obviously you should have posted "tl;dr" before you said that...

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

It is a different world being in a 155+ music vehicle.

I get a kick out of loud my friends think my car is(150 on music) cause they have no idea what loud really is haha