Any one like playing classic rock on their systems?

Anyone like listening to some good ol' classic rock?

post some videos with your favorite classic rock tune playing in your car/truck/house/system!

This is the last video of all my stuff in the van, its now in a projector room with 5.2 surround sound (dual 18's on 2 channels L R)

floyd is classic , always have a place for pink floyd in my collection . you ever play welcome to the machine on your system , there is some gnarly bass in the begining of that song .

Hell yes.,...

hence my avy

Also, i didnt even know there was slowed music and such, till i hit this forum........

I like metal, old and new...... a loud stereo isnt clasped to just rap, or whatever......

We all like to jam, whatever it is..... thats why i like it here.,,,, to each their own...

Huge Eagles and Zeppelin fan, listen to em all the time.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

Check out the song Riot by Three Days Grace, that song gets down pretty good. And a lot of korn has some really nice bass lines.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Nothing better than listening to Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young through a loud set of supertweets! I grew up with all the classic rock instilled into my head. Mom and dad were hippies, so I grew a natural admiration to it all and loved it from day one. I listened to a Pink Floyd Discography on my entire drive to and from Iowa last week. Love me some Floyd.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

DITTO,

From the Cars, to TOOL,...... remember, that really low pound your chest shit your hear while your somewhere, isnt ALWAYS rap, or hip hop stuff.

I enjoy our system, the way its set up, and turn more heads on the latter..... and, my TL score will be just that, the music i care to jam............not tones.... again, just us..........................

but again.... to each thier own.... and, again, why i dig this place.....

Edited by KyLar96

vanhalen , genesis , judas preist , manowar , billy joel , old metallica before black album , rush , alice cooper , like neil young's work with crazyhorse and some of his solo , csny too

Edited by b-dubs89