Second Skin Audio

Steve, What do you recommend?

Cazz

Hey Steve

I was wondering what you would recommend. My dad wants to upgrade the bass in his car since he has watched some of your videos on youtube. He has a BMW E36 M3 3.2 Evo, with 2x Alpine SPX-13REF in the Footwells, a Shallow Rockford Fosgate PS3 Subwoofer connected to a Rockford Fosgate P300 Amplifier in the boot, Original Rear Speakers still in car. He wants to add 2x 12" Subwoofers on the back shelf but is not sure if he can bridge all 3 subs with the Alpine CDA-9887R Head Unit that he has, also he wants to put 2x Alpine SPX-13REF in the rear doors and connect them all to one Amp. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

Just sayin now, Steve will not reply. Believe it or not there are a bunch of other ppl on here that know about car audio too! o_0 hard to believe right?

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

two 12"s on the rear deck on the same amp as the shallow sub? umm... might want to let your dad know he doesnt know what he's doing. we will have to teach you guys some basics and how to not to look silly.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Ya please dont do what your dad is thinking of doing... Take some time to look around the site... There are PLENTY of people here that have ideas and you may be able to find builds here that could inspire you 2 to do a nice build

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

So what amps would you recommend and how he should set it up and if a upgrade on his head unit is needed, he doesnt want any more subs in the boot as its a family car and he wants to access his spare tyre.

wait, 2 12's on the REAR DECK??? That will turn into more work than a simple ported or sealed box. You might be able to still do it by putting the subs more towards the front of the trunk, unless the trunk is REALLY small like mine

pics of trunk?

Archived