XS Power

Want XS Power in your local shop???

Kenyel.... jesus christ man just stop.

Half your posts are just straight nonsense.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

kenyel, just to let you know the shops up here dont charge for the shipping they just bite the bullet on it unless its a specail order in which sometimes they will have it shipped with their next shipment and not charge you or charge you all depending on how good of a customer you are. i have ordered a hat and shirt from rockford and got free shipping through a dealer here. they have also handed rockford wiring that was laying around because it was just scraps from other installs they do along with a couple free fuse holders and have sold some stuff to me at less then msrp just because im a frequent customer.

the benifit of getting xs power in a shop here in alaska is no shipping. that alone will save me a few hundred bucks and if all i have to do is chip in $300-400 to go towards the buy in cost and walk away from it with an xspower battery without having to pay shipping then so be it. im sure that since i would play a part in helping the shop/dealer to start carrying the battery that i could even get a slightly lower price then msrp. in the end if i buy 3-4 batts and not have to pay the shipping i can save well over $200 maybe even as much as $400 and the chance of getting a slightly better price then msrp i would have saved enough to buy a better amp or even to finish my soundstage or sound deadening...ect ect...

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I think most people understand that if a customer buys local it helps out not only their local shop, but the local economy? Yes, a local shop may charge a little more, but for that extra cost you can walk into their shop and ask for help in person. Is there not some added benefit to that? If you have a problem with a product you purchased from that local shop, then you take it back to the shop and don't have to worry about shipping anything anywhere. Again, added benefit.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

kenyel, just to let you know the shops up here dont charge for the shipping they just bite the bullet on it unless its a specail order in which sometimes they will have it shipped with their next shipment and not charge you or charge you all depending on how good of a customer you are. i have ordered a hat and shirt from rockford and got free shipping through a dealer here. they have also handed rockford wiring that was laying around because it was just scraps from other installs they do along with a couple free fuse holders and have sold some stuff to me at less then msrp just because im a frequent customer.

the benifit of getting xs power in a shop here in alaska is no shipping. that alone will save me a few hundred bucks and if all i have to do is chip in $300-400 to go towards the buy in cost and walk away from it with an xspower battery without having to pay shipping then so be it. im sure that since i would play a part in helping the shop/dealer to start carrying the battery that i could even get a slightly lower price then msrp. in the end if i buy 3-4 batts and not have to pay the shipping i can save well over $200 maybe even as much as $400 and the chance of getting a slightly better price then msrp i would have saved enough to buy a better amp or even to finish my soundstage or sound deadening...ect ect...

It costs over $200 just in shipping to ship a D3100 to Alaska FedEx or UPS. A shop carrying XS Power could save you a ton in shipping. I don't think people realize the cost of shipping to a lot of places in the lower 48 much less to Alaska and overseas.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

damn 200 bux? makes me want to rent a uhaul and fill the sumbitch up with batteries.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

It costs over $200 just in shipping to ship a D3100 to Alaska FedEx or UPS. A shop carrying XS Power could save you a ton in shipping. I don't think people realize the cost of shipping to a lot of places in the lower 48 much less to Alaska and overseas.

i was thinking closer to 70-80 a batts but 200!?!? if i got 3-4 of them that 600-800 in shipping. saving that alone is my front sound stage completed wires, amp, speakers, rca's, faberglassing my doors and everything. that alone is a great reason to get xs power up here. hell their are people with some big builds up here that would be more then happy to buy 6-10 of them but to ship 10 of them would be 2000 in shipping alone they would save on. hell they could buy 6 and save 1200 in shipping and that would pay for another 2-3 batts.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

what the fuck did you just say?

This x100000

The murder of the written language coupled with what I believe to be his logic gave me super aids.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

what the fuck did you just say?

This x100000

The murder of the written language coupled with what I believe to be his logic gave me super aids.

i dont understand his logic... from what i was reading he disagrees with the customer trying to get local shops to carry xs power and that xs power and the local shops should be the ones to take care of it but then he goes and likes my post that says it well worth it just to save on shipping alone?? doesnt make much sense to me.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

I like your explanation on how It could be beneficial to you. I also like the post about not paying for return shipping If the product was def. I don't have to agree with you. I didn't press the agree button. Not trying to be a smart SSA just making a point.

Some how some one Is paying for shipping Its not free. This product moves through more then one person before It gets to you or the shop. Every hand that this item passes through they want to get paid.

Not tryIng to be argumentative I am just tryIng to understand how It benefits the customer.

Every one Is caught up thinking I am tryIng to bash the Idea or product and thIs Is not the case. I am only tryIng to understand how It Is beneficial to the customer and not the motivators.

King dingalingIts not finished till i say so Bit@^!