XS Power

Want XS Power in your local shop???

id run xs but shipping is a killer. i could always get some oddesy's from batteries plus or shuriken from image audio but i would much rather have xspower.

dsktim - wasnt there 3-4 people out of the what 12-14 people at the last show asking about where you got you xs batteries from? beside me that is cuz i know i told you we need a dealer for them up here

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Sold a couple of my D3100s so theres a couple more now. But yeah...untapped market indeed.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

but would that buy in include the cost of shipping or is it 1500 worth of merchandise and then the cost of shipping is seperate from buy in?

im assuming cost of merchandise being 1500 and the shipping not be included in the buy in price. it would only make sense to do it that way to me.

and im assuming that the bigger amount you buy in at the better the deals right?

Edited by alaskanzx5

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Damn to bad I havent got my shop off the ground yet!

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

Buy in can be as small as $1,500.

Tim, looks like we got our answer. Hit me or Josh up, shoot...I'm thinking this should be cake.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

you guys buy in and come pfd i will be buying 1 maybe 2. sooner if i can sell the capacitor and come up with the rest of the money. ive got voltage drop that needs fixing.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets