XS Power

Want XS Power in your local shop???

when buying it from xs power and shipping from there to hear there is only one shipping fee and the batteries are only paid for once. yes a shop will pay the shipping and dont realy charge for the shipping from all the shops i have seen. shops will also be able to ship large amounts of the batteries at a cheaper price by far. then the shop will pay ( and im just guessing here ) 40-60% less per battery then the average consumer would. meaning if they paid 250 for a battery and paid 200 to ship it and sold it for 600 thats still profit but the shop wont pay 200 in shipping a single battery they will buy 5-10 of several different sizes of battery then have it shipped up by freight and get a great price to ship 5-10 times the amount of batteries. shipping a car from alaska to washington avarages about 750-1000 if i remember right but to buy a conex and load it with 2-3 cars will cost 1500-2000 to ship meaning that 3rd car is free shipping or better yet the 3rd car is free and the 2nd car is half priced.

shops can make bigger orders and get the product at a much cheaper price and ship for less then the consumer so even selling at msrp is profit. the amount of profit per may not be a whole lot but not all shops go for big profit off of 1 or 2 purchases but instead go for large profit off of 8-9 purchases. a local shop here has to sell x amount of rockfod subs in order to get them at the price they do and so in turn they do a buy 1 get 1 free sale once a year where they make their money.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

is tweet shop in mobile,al a dealer yet

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc
xs power xs flex 4 awg

sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc

sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc

t spec rca

check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

• 1 year later...

come on guys, alaska needs some xs power supply.

SoundWorks In Anchorage Alaska is going to be carrying xspower. check them out ask to talk with Jon

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2000 Silverado

Digital Designs Build

2 DD 9915s

Custom front Door Panels -

2 cx 6.5 Components

2 cs 6.5 Components

1 DD M4a

1 C4c for fronts

300 amp alt

2 Xspower D3100s

1 Xspower D3400 in front

Pioneer Double Din Dash Modded

Big 4 Upgrade

0 Gauge Power And Neg Wire

All Work Done By Myself

• 2 weeks later...

I like your explanation on how It could be beneficial to you. I also like the post about not paying for return shipping If the product was def. I don't have to agree with you. I didn't press the agree button. Not trying to be a smart SSA just making a point.

Some how some one Is paying for shipping Its not free. This product moves through more then one person before It gets to you or the shop. Every hand that this item passes through they want to get paid.

Not tryIng to be argumentative I am just tryIng to understand how It benefits the customer.

Every one Is caught up thinking I am tryIng to bash the Idea or product and thIs Is not the case. I am only tryIng to understand how It Is beneficial to the customer and not the motivators.

Im just guessing here, but... The XS power stocking dealer is going to get the Batteries cheaper than Joe the ragman off the street, Hence the "$1500 buy in".

And im guessing XS power is not going to ship the Batteries UPS/FEDEX as they would to us, they are probably going to use a Fright company.

So cheaper batteries, cheaper shipping, will allow the dealer to compete with online prices and still make a profit.

Ive run Large group buys in the past. When you get a group together spending $15k+ it lets you get Distributor Pricing and you get cheaper shipping when its on a pallet on a 18 wheeler.