Sonic Electronix

Ok so i bought 4 10" street edges and 1000W pr600 mephis amp for 100$. Its going in my muddin truck so i dont really want alot of bass in it. just loud. idk what the max watt for the streets are so im afraid to tune the amp. i have a "gain" and a "LPF". they got 40-250hz. which gives me a more less chance of blowing them?

ARC Audio 2 12s

Lightning Audio 1000W Amp

XO-Vision DVD/CD

1994 Grand Prix

Ok so i bought 4 10" street edges and 1000W pr600 mephis amp for 100$. Its going in my muddin truck so i dont really want alot of bass in it. just loud. idk what the max watt for the streets are so im afraid to tune the amp. i have a "gain" and a "LPF". they got 40-250hz. which gives me a more less chance of blowing them?

:roflmao: sorry, i had too.

edit if you want to be loud you need about 20 super tweeters.

Edited by ChevyBoy95

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Well reason i dont want bas that thing might fall apart lol. rusted as hell and back truck door dont close. dont want it rattling like crazy. catching my drift?

ARC Audio 2 12s

XO-Vision DVD/CD

1994 Grand Prix

you dont want bass....but you want it loud. that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. thats like saying you want a 1000hp car but you dont want it to be fast.

set LPF to around 80hz.

Well reason i dont want bas that thing might fall apart lol. rusted as hell and back truck door dont close. dont want it rattling like crazy. catching my drift?

ARC Audio 2 12s

XO-Vision DVD/CD

1994 Grand Prix

I dont know if mine will be the same as yours but uh... Nothings falling off from bass. You did say yours is pretty beat so, it could happen I guess.

Haha yeah. its made for muddin no showing off :P

ARC Audio 2 12s

XO-Vision DVD/CD

1994 Grand Prix

Use deadener for that issue

No no no. Not in an off-road vehicle, the doors will only rust worse if you fowl up their ability to release trapped moisture with a bunch of deadener. You would need a BUNCH to make a difference rattling around mudding or off road in general.

I'm gonna hate