Logitech Z-5500 Speaker System (update 01-07-08)

We had a 21th birthdayparty from my brother few weeks ago, and i used my Z-5500 on a laptop to play the music at his party.

There where 50 loud drunk peeps, in a big ass garage and everybody asked "wheres all that music coming from???" becaude they didnt noticed the little speakers and the hidden sub :D

Unbelievable how much power this set have! From 8pm till 8am next day non-stop loud music.

We had a 21th birthdayparty from my brother few weeks ago, and i used my Z-5500 on a laptop to play the music at his party.

There where 50 loud drunk peeps, in a big ass garage and everybody asked "wheres all that music coming from???" becaude they didnt noticed the little speakers and the hidden sub :D

Unbelievable how much power this set have! From 8pm till 8am next day non-stop loud music.

i can imagine! even my lil set gets pretty loud. i'm very happy with them. i can imagine what the 5500 would sound like

• 2 months later...

Got myself a little present in the mail today! These things are the fucking shit. I threw them together in the kitchen, and even my audiophile father was impressed....Highly recommend these to everyone looking for the best computer speakers possible!

Posted Image

Posted Image

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Haha, I love this setup, used to flex my bedroom window to the point of annoying the hell out of my neighbors hahaha.

I grabbed a couple of the satellites off eBay to try in the car, 4' door speaker holes FTL. If they dont work I'm cutting new holes for bigger speaks.

• 2 months later...

I got a set of z-2300's for my dorm last year. They get loud, which I liked. What I don't like is there isn't any high-end treble or low low bass. For like $100 or whatever I paid, they are awesome though. Just wish they didn't skimp out and put a tweeter in the satellites.

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

how much does the z-5500 cost? i got a logitech 5.1 setup from walmart, i think it was the 560 or somethin with the 5 1/4'' sub n what knot for $80 and it jams somethin perfect, n i was just wondering the price on a 5500?

n how many watts is the 5500 setup? i think mine is prolly 200wmax if that, but i can say logitech have there thing down pat on ported boxs, i never thought this lil 5&1/4 would wang like this one does

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

how much does the z-5500 cost? i got a logitech 5.1 setup from walmart, i think it was the 560 or somethin with the 5 1/4'' sub n what knot for $80 and it jams somethin perfect, n i was just wondering the price on a 5500?

n how many watts is the 5500 setup? i think mine is prolly 200wmax if that, but i can say logitech have there thing down pat on ported boxs, i never thought this lil 5&1/4 would wang like this one does

Price is about $350 lol

It is 505 watt rms :)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16836121120

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived