The boss was over an hour and half late today.

Yeah you read the title right, my boss was over an hour and half late today getting to work. Why? Because she forgot she had to open lol. I was there on time, so was one of our cooks. The cook left after waiting for 45 minutes, I stayed only cause I new if I didn't I wouldn't make any money. I figured a couple hours is better than no hours. Sad thing is, this is not a one time thing. The managers there are always late. Which I kind of find funny because I'm always on time, and I don't have a car or anything like that. I either walk or ride my bike. Hell even if I'm running late, I'm still the first one there usually. My boss did do a good thing though. Even though I was an hour and half late clocking in cause of her ass, she still clocked me in as if I had clocked in on time. But my time there could be up though, not cause I'm getting fired....oh god no....no one else wants to do my job so they'd keep me around as long as possible. No I have a job interview tomorrow and from what it sounded like, is that this other place is going to offer me more hours and hopefully better pay. I kind of want to keep both jobs, but guess I will see how the schedule goes.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be nice if I could, I've held a managers position before and I was always on time. At this place they keep saying that they will cross train me in other areas but it never gets done. I've been there over a year and this is something thats been going on since maybe 3 months after I started there. So yeah I have been looking for anther job. I'm just waiting for something thats better, or why even bother. This place I got the interview at tomorrow sounds good. Only reason I can see why my current job wont advance me up the ladder, is cause maybe they're scared. I've got 15 + years experience in restaurants, I've held a few positions. Haven't had them all, but then again I don't know anyone who has.

Just got back from my interview, things went well. They asked me back for a second interview. Basically they want to get a better idea of where to put me and also need to pass a background check. The background check I'll pass easily, never been in trouble with the law.

Thanks bro, I should get the job....plus side if I do get this job I'll finally have a day off from work. And hopefully get back into doin audio....wont be car audio, but maybe home for the time being.

Edited by hershy314

You know that even if you didn't stay they would have had to pay you right?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k