Dead car?!? what could it be?

ah yes, you're both right about the fuses. either way, they wouldn't have been the cause and the amp power wire looks fine.

anyways i got my battery all charged up, and what do you know? it starts. runs great too, just like before.

sucks because i already spend $60 for the alt. but idk if the battery is just charged and the car is runnning off that single charge or the charging system is working fine.

guess ill have to go to get my alternator checked anyways now.

if you get the chance check the cells on your battery they usually have covers make sure no dirt falls in make sure the cells are not dry this could help a bit from what i know a dry cell usually ain't happy but too much will angry the battery gods also ;) depending if it is a wet cell

with all the jump starting and battery charging you may be low and it can cause high sulfur levels

also if your battery is dirty/oily it can cause a parrasitic load that constantly drains the battery (in this case grab some baking soda and scrub here down a bit)

check factory ground found mine still had paint underneath it even though it is a different car you never know

if it makes you feel better don't over tighten the positive stud on the alt i sorta broke my first one by doing this cost me $100 to get a new one with half the mile lol lets just say i wanted to get done with something and in my hurry i thought i was loosening it

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Archived