Sonic Electronix

So here's the deal guys, i've got room for 2 12's (but one higher quality one would be ok) and their corresponding box, the amp, and all the wiring. I need to know for about 1400 bucks what is the best complete setup combo(not powered subs , just individual components) that i can get for loud bass that still adds to sound quality. Anything you got would be fine, just need to know the subs and what to rms power them with all for 1400 bucks

For all your wiring i would look at knukonceptz great quality.

For your highs do you want just a front stage or rear stage as well? What car?

Look at infinity kappa, reference and JBL power components and match up with a good 4 channel like Mb quart onx, soundstream, ppi.

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

inb4l dc lvl2 12s aq1200 knu 1/0 xs1400 (or larger) and the 6.5 :shrug: fuck 'em hurts spl

Edited by 97Jetta1637

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

Decent 2000watt amp - $4-600

Nice battery XS or Shuriken is what I like - $2-300

Wiring - $100

Two 12s that handle 1000watta for $500 - Fi, sa, dc, etc around 2-250 a piece.

Or one twelve any brand to handle 2k or a 15 will run around 3-500.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Decent 2000watt amp - $4-600

Nice battery XS or Shuriken is what I like - $2-300

Wiring - $100

Two 12s that handle 1000watta for $500 - Fi, sa, dc, etc around 2-250 a piece.

Or one twelve any brand to handle 2k or a 15 will run around 3-500.

Yea i like that listed out estimation. I mean I am COMPLETELY new to the audio world, would i need an extra battery or is that just to preserve my current life

Rockford fosgate for mids and highs. in my opinion. but then again it matters how you divide up that money. whether you want a more expensive sub stage or a more expensive highs setup.

I'm honestly looking for a spl setup, the highs and mids for me are not as important. i'm looking for straight bass not too much an audiophile myself. There's a stock 10 running the 50 watts from the deck, that really does not cut it for me. We have some mid range stock bose highs and mids, they push out pretty nicely

If your running stock most likely you will once you hear how loud your bass will be.

All this really depends on a lot more questions like

1. Will you build your own box.
  2. What type of music do you listen to
  3. Whats your electrical like ALT, BATTS, etc and more...

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

Yea i like that listed out estimation. I mean I am COMPLETELY new to the audio world, would i need an extra battery or is that just to preserve my current life

yes with that kind of power. also need to do big 3. the xs3400 would be my recommendation for his list, or a shuriken of equal size.

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.