damn that's sexy, just one question though, what's with the seatbelts?

i was wondering what those black lines are. I think i know what they are but i was hoping it wasn't what i think it is. You were kicking ass until i saw that. I mean it still looks good and you did a nice job but you lost me on those things. I don't understand the seatbelt thing either but you probably have your reasons. Over all you did pretty good though :)

Thx guys for all the positive reactions.

Steve, i think the black lines are what you think they are, i'm shamed to say. I could not figure out how to get he upholster fitted in 1 one piece. I had to make some adjustments. I'm not that good with a sewing machine, and i want to do everything myself, so i came up with the black alu stripes.

And what about the seat belts. Here in Holland if you have them in you're car, they need to stay, no matter what, otherwise its an MOT failure, and the 2e reason is,they are bolted so tight to me vehicle, i could not get them out.

The numbers are not that bad. With the Punch 600a4 and the HE2 i reached a 136.6. With the Power1501bd and the HX2 i reached a 141.3, so not to bad for a single sub....

Stay tuned for an update of my recently made door panel with an extra FNP component system......

Awesome looking setup Sir ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there guy's i'm back again. As promissed here is the update for the new made door panels with my extra FNP component system.

First off all, the previous install is for over 6 years in ride now, for the upholstery i ran into some problems, it isn't available anymore, i had a small piece laying around some where, so that's the reason why its build in 2 pieces and not just one.

Enjoy the pic's, and please leave some comments... Thx...

img1082vf.jpg

What i did first is, to protect the exciting panel by damaging, i taped the area were the second panel is should come.

img1083jk.jpg

A trail fit to see if it's gonna work as planned in my head....

img1085h.jpg

img1086kw.jpg

What i did next was, i taped the edge off to get the shape that i'm looking for. The reason why i choose this method is, that i don't want to fiberglass anything in my car anymore, it's messy, and it smells like hell.........

img1092wz.jpg

What i did next is, the inside of the panel i sprayed some ( i don't know what's the english word is) expendable foam. It follows the contours made by the tape, but it doesn't stick to it... And you get the shape that you want...

img1093ud.jpg

This is how it looks when the tape has removed. As you can see it's expand a bit to big, but i can cut it into shape, so no worry's...

img1094h.jpg

Cut into shape...

img1095jf.jpg

img1162wi.jpg

Unfortunally i forgot to take pictures of the glassing. Before applying the fiberglass, i first gave a layer of kitty hair to get rid off all the holes left in the foam. Then applied 2 layers off fiberglass, and as you can see started sanding and the first layer off bondo is used...

img1163vp.jpg

img1167ndt.jpg

The first fit to see if everything is matching up.... Not to bad i must say...

img1168q.jpg

img1169ze.jpg

Time for some upholstery....

img1175hh.jpgimg1172sf.jpgimg1174pq.jpg

It was a hell off a job, but it worked out ok...

img1176w.jpg

Looks very sexy......

img1178n.jpg

And the finished product.... i'm diggin' it....

img1179zr.jpg

And off coarse, the opposite site....

That's my build off the second door panel, hope you like it....

Kind regards Edwin.

you used expanding foam to mAke the enclosure for the components? looks pretty good.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74