Possible to purchase and able to send Fi Car Audio Apparel To Australia???

hey guys, im from Australia, and was really interested in buying some Fi Car audio apparel, however they dont ship to Australia, ive made a list of what i want and wanted to know if it is possible to get this :

2 x Medium Fi hoodie (1 x black, 1x grey)

2 x Fi Sleeve ( 1 x Small, 1 x Medium)

2 x Fi Front Logo ( 1 x Small (Black), 1 x Medium (White)

i have totaled it to be roughly 120-130 and id be happy to pay for shipping so it gets here in 3-5 days

shipping is to Sydney Australia (New South Wales) 2171

My email adress is [email protected]

if nick or someone could pass this on to nick or scott or someone in Fi to send me out a Custom invoice so i can pay, preferbly by paypay or direct deposit including the total as well as shipping

- Cheers

Marcello AKA 1 of 2 people to own an SMD 18" in Australia

You really needed to make 3 of the same threads? Have you thought about just emailing nick or scott?..

Edited by XX7R

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

You really needed to make 3 of the same threads? Have you thought about just emailing nick or scott?..

have your ever thought about the fact that nick no longer works there since you wanna be a smart ass?

have your ever thought about the fact that nick no longer works there since you wanna be a smart ass?

how the fuck am i suposed to know that... im from AUSTRALIA

he wasnt talking to you lol

e-mail sales[at]ficaraudio.com

Might take a little longer to get a response via e-mail since Shawn is having life changing surgery, so we appreciate your patience at this time.

no worries, i have already done that and waiting for a reply, no worries i hope everything works out well for him, ill be waiting patiently untill Fi can sort themselves out

he wasnt talking to you lol

woops sorry hahaha :P