its starting to snow again, and they say were supposed to get hit even harder with this storm.

i'm trying to upload a video but photobucket is being gay.

My parents have a house up in North Reno up by Stead. Our house might be burried in snow by the end of tonight. LOL

Not so funny for you guys obviously. Be safe.

where i live we got 12" to 14" of snow overnight but it never stopped snowing here so with this second storm we will have easily 2 to 3 feet of snow. Over the sierra to california they got hit with about 8 feet of snow last night.

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

My parents have a house up in North Reno up by Stead. Our house might be burried in snow by the end of tonight. LOL

Not so funny for you guys obviously. Be safe.

they probally got it just as bad or even worse than we got it out here. i'm off of pyramid hwy just past the new shopping center. its starting to come down pretty good now.

heres a small vid from about an hour ago,

Posted Image

and a pic from now, we have about a half inch of new snow on the drive way in an hour.

Posted Image

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components

where i live we got 12" to 14" of snow overnight but it never stopped snowing here so with this second storm we will have easily 2 to 3 feet of snow. Over the sierra to california they got hit with about 8 feet of snow last night.

they probally got it just as bad or even worse than we got it out here. i'm off of pyramid hwy just past the new shopping center. its starting to come down pretty good now.

heres a small vid from about an hour ago,

Posted Image

and a pic from now, we have about a half inch of new snow on the drive way in an hour.

Posted Image

two weeks late to makeit a white christamas. that kinda sucks. down here in the SF bay things have calmed down. I hope we seen the worst of this system and this season.

nice batt set up!!! down here in florida when the hurricane charlie came the power was off for 2 weeks and I ran the fridge,tv,and a fan using a big power inverter in my dually. hey we do what we gotta. no fridge=no beer...

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

Heck,

what time of the year I picked for my 2 months Holiday in the states.

It looks that it pays off to have taken an SUV with 4 wheel drive !

Please keep this thread updated with pics and infos !

I am travelling almost all areas on CA :(

Also I go to Reno next frday and back to Vegas tomorrow.

I am in Hollywood right now. Yesterday we even had some sunshine !

At the moment its jst cloudy and not too cold.

I was in Highland on Friday and it was ok also. Just a little heavier rain

on that pass close to San Bernhardino.

I hope, not just for me, that youre all homes will be safe in that time

and no real big damage will occure. And good luck for you all.

Üüüühh!!!

Michael tongue.gif

www.SQPL.de Rulez!

Posted Image

this is how i kept mr refridge on...

Think i am looking to buy a generator

hahaha

thats great man, I just got my power on at like 1am sunday morning/sat night, I was out since late thursday night/early friday morning

I was 1 of them 360,000 people with out power out here in Norcal

I have a video, Iam uploading, I was so bored, me, alone, in the dark with a nice digicam... I could only take a video when the winds started to die down, but I have a 100ft palm tree, I would run across the street to see how far in flexes in the wind, because it aims at mt step daughters bedrooms

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived