Sonic Electronix

plug it in, turn it all the way up. then on your amp turn it all the way down and gradually turn it all the way up with a DD-1 meter until it detects clipping.

it just lets you control the gains from where you're sitting

anyone correct me if I'm wrong

Hes right. Turn on your.favorite music, Turn the gains all the way down. Bass knob all the way up, radio to 3/4 volume and then if you dont have the dd1just listen to your subs and slowly turn the gains up untill you hear distortion in them, then back them down untill you dont hear any distortion. Now youve just.tuned your amp. now what the bass knob does is control your.aubs. So bass knob turned down will put no.bass in your subs, turned up all the way will be as loud as your gains are set on the amp, it does not overide your gain settings on the amp but gives you full.control to the lowest and highst your gains are set and in between. It makes it so you have full control of your amp without having to go to your radio to turn the.bass up. And sense your gains would be tuned.you.wont go past them by using the bass knob. I recommend using it. Hoped this helped

~My Build Log~

T.Z. - Top 20 Winner

T.Z. - Outstanding Club Winner

CFTC - 2000's+ Truck Class First Place Winner

LS - Norma's Choice Winner

MMCS - 80's - Newer Truck 2nd Place Winner

K & G - 80's - Newer Truck Best Of Show Winner

TCLCC - 2000's Truck First Place Winner

MLCS - 2000's Truck First Place Winner

A&NCS - Top 30 Winner

A&NCS - Outstanding Club Winner

MMCS - 80's - Newer 2nd PlaceTruck Winner

ELCC - 2000's Truck First Place Winner

MSPCS - 2000's Newer Class Winner

A&NCS - Outstanding Club Participation Winner

A&NCS - Best H'ween Decorated Car Winner

A&NCS - Top 20 Winner

T.Z. - Top 20 Winner

MSPCS - 2000's Newer First Place Winner

DFWLX - Open Class First Place Winner

"cause they are m4d jdm yo, nothing says legit as fuck more than a purple tow hook hanging off the back of a green car". - DaddyBuiltRacing

Damn man.. Now I definitely want to use that shit. You're for sure that's the type of bass knob i've got? If it is man..i'm psyched! It definitely helped man!

Edited by Riley Evan Houser

Hes right. Turn on your.favorite music, Turn the gains all the way down. Bass knob all the way up, radio to 3/4 volume and then if you dont have the dd1just listen to your subs and slowly turn the gains up untill you hear distortion in them, then back them down untill you dont hear any distortion. Now youve just.tuned your amp. now what the bass knob does is control your.aubs. So bass knob turned down will put no.bass in your subs, turned up all the way will be as loud as your gains are set on the amp, it does not overide your gain settings on the amp but gives you full.control to the lowest and highst your gains are set and in between. It makes it so you have full control of your amp without having to go to your radio to turn the.bass up. And sense your gains would be tuned.you.wont go past them by using the bass knob. I recommend using it. Hoped this helped

he's right.. i dont think theres different types of bass knobs.. i may be wrong.. but i've never heard of any other kind and i do a lot of research

2008 BMW 550i M Sport

Build coming soon!

2000 Volvo s40 1.9T
Pioneer DVD navigation head unit
O2 audio performance mid range speakers
2 Crescendo PWX-6 Pro Mid Range Speakers
2 Crescendo PWX-8 Pro Mid Range Speakers
4 Selenium ST200 Super Tweeters
Hifonics ZRX2000.4 Amplifier
2- 12 inch DC Audio Level 4 m2
Hifonics Brutus BXI-1610D Amplifier

2 KinetiK HC1400R- Secondary Batteries
Kinetik HC600- Secondary Battery
Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge big 3 upgrade

Now that I think about it.. i've just never had anybody tell me to turn it up all the way then adjust my gains.. I've always heard they cause distortion..but if you do it the way I was just explained then it's actually pretty cool

yea.. anytime you tune your system you should always have it at the loudest you would ever play it and then set it on the amps to the point right before it distorts.. the bass knob would then give you the freedom to give or take more or less bass to fit your needs.. i love mine! saves me from having to get my fat ass out of the car to go to the trunk or spend time scrolling through my menu loll

2008 BMW 550i M Sport

Build coming soon!

2000 Volvo s40 1.9T
Pioneer DVD navigation head unit
O2 audio performance mid range speakers
2 Crescendo PWX-6 Pro Mid Range Speakers
2 Crescendo PWX-8 Pro Mid Range Speakers
4 Selenium ST200 Super Tweeters
Hifonics ZRX2000.4 Amplifier
2- 12 inch DC Audio Level 4 m2
Hifonics Brutus BXI-1610D Amplifier

2 KinetiK HC1400R- Secondary Batteries
Kinetik HC600- Secondary Battery
Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge big 3 upgrade

yea.. anytime you tune your system you should always have it at the loudest you would ever play it and then set it on the amps to the point right before it distorts.. the bass knob would then give you the freedom to give or take more or less bass to fit your needs.. i love mine! saves me from having to get my fat ass out of the car to go to the trunk or spend time scrolling through my menu loll

Tru tru man! Hahaha

You turn the knob up when you set your gains so your setting your max power. If you turn it down when you tune then your max gains will be the bass.knob is all the way down and you wont have the control. There are rca knobs but thats different. Try what I said and if.it.doesnt sound right re post

~My Build Log~

T.Z. - Top 20 Winner

CFTC - 2000's+ Truck Class First Place Winner

LS - Norma's Choice Winner

MMCS - 80's - Newer Truck 2nd Place Winner

K & G - 80's - Newer Truck Best Of Show Winner

TCLCC - 2000's Truck First Place Winner

MLCS - 2000's Truck First Place Winner

A&NCS - Top 30 Winner

A&NCS - Outstanding Club Winner

MMCS - 80's - Newer 2nd PlaceTruck Winner

ELCC - 2000's Truck First Place Winner

A&NCS - Outstanding Club Participation Winner

A&NCS - Best H'ween Decorated Car Winner

A&NCS - Top 20 Winner

T.Z. - Top 20 Winner

MSPCS - 2000's Newer First Place Winner

DFWLX - Open Class First Place Winner

"cause they are m4d jdm yo, nothing says legit as fuck more than a purple tow hook hanging off the back of a green car". - DaddyBuiltRacing