Interest in Big 3 kits?

I have been thinking about making some quality Big 3 kits, and just want to kind of take the forum's temperature about the idea. Ordering will be easy, simply give me the three lengths you need from mounting hole to mounting hole(for me, this will = terminal hole to terminal hole). Here's a rundown of the parts/process.

1) Wire being used will be the new black Audio Technix 1/0 CCA wire.

2) Terminals will be tinned copper to resist corrosion.

3) All wire/terminal connections will be crimped via a hydraulic crimper for a connection that will never wiggle loose or back out.

4) All connections will be finished with some black heat shrink tubing for a clean look.

Do you guys have any interest in something like this? If so, what kind of price point would be reasonable to you?

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be interested simply because I don't have an easy way to crimp the connections that cleanly.

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q722/Joey_Medders/8c5ab882-507f-4d37-9a86-1c34d3ccec2e_zps1dd7c0f1.jpg

2007 Yamaha FZ1 - Full Yoshi system, Airbox mod, BCM filter, PCIII, PCIII quick shifter - [email protected]

2005 Hyundai Tiburon GT - I/H/E Crower Cam, NGM reflash - [email protected] (slow as hell) - audio car (142db) - RIP December 31st 2012

Pioneer AVH-P34000BH

Hifonics ZRX3000.1D

2 Fi BL 15s - dual 1ohm - cooling, flatwind coil, daily

9 cube ported @34hz

Hifonics ZRX1000.4

RE Audio XXX6.5C front doorPyle PLG69.4 rear panels

KnuKoncepts KCA 0/1 big 3 & 2 runs to back

KnuKoncepts RCA/speaker wire/distro

XS Power D3100 under hood

I would be interested simply because I don't have an easy way to crimp the connections that cleanly.

Yeah, hydraulic crimpers work great...couldn't pull it out if you tried(I actually hung it on a hook and it supported by 210lb ass). And heat shrink on top of that just makes it look clean.

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

I came in here to say...210lb ass?!? You must look like one of those rap guys girlfriend...

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I don't know who Snafu is and definitely didn't know that he was doing the same thing. I've done some reaching and can't find his thread...does anyone have it on hand?