Interest in Big 3 kits?

I don't know who Snafu is and definitely didn't know that he was doing the same thing. I've done some reaching and can't find his thread...does anyone have it on hand?

Snafu's are custom. He will ask you for all the lengths you need and what size all the eyelets are and put it all together for ya.

Check his website

He's also the person you've got to go through to be an authorized vendor on here to sell items like this.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Nice looking kits. I would just be doing the 3 main wires, so my cost would be substantially lower than what is advertised on his site. I feel as though most people wouldn't have much use for some of the kit, unless it's a brand ew vehicle and you were starting from scratch. Truth is that most people have gone through a couple setups and already have a lot of the hardware/terminals/connectors before they get to running enough power to really need a Big 3 kit(or at least start thinking about it). We'll see...I'm going to give it a shot, at least.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

He's also the person you've got to go through to be an authorized vendor on here to sell items like this.

I have my own website to sell stuff on, and I am also a vendor on a couple other forums.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

• 3 weeks later...

I am interested!!!

Getting loud is only half the job;sounding good while doing it is where the glory is.1998 Jeep CherokeeHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P6300BTFront Stage: Kenwood 6.5Rear Stage: kenwood 6.5Tweeters: SoundstreamMids/Highs amp: Hifonics Zeus 600.4Sub Amp: Hifonics BRZ2400Subs: 4 Skar VVX 10s(only running 2 now; still has all of them though)Batteries: Optima Red Top(under the hood)XS Power D1200(in the trunk)0 AWG Power Wire

Ill probably get beat up, but,....... I have had nothing but a killer experiance with Ce Auto, and Tony,.........

That said, i know how into perfection you are to RAM. I mean no offence what so ever.

I do want to say, just my experiance here guys,..... Tony has helped this member out, way way beyond what he ever needed to, or should have done, on several differnet levels.

The dude is a stud. Period.

I really hope the best to you both..........

Ill probably get beat up, but,....... I have had nothing but a killer experiance with Ce Auto, and Tony,.........

That said, i know how into perfection you are to RAM. I mean no offence what so ever.

I do want to say, just my experiance here guys,..... Tony has helped this member out, way way beyond what he ever needed to, or should have done, on several differnet levels.

The dude is a stud. Period.

I really hope the best to you both..........

My spider sense is picking up some homo tendencies in that response....

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db